Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Appointment

Question Last Appointment

Which lady would you choose for your last ever ever ever appointment? I'm heading in this direction soon and would like to ask everyone's opinion on this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

ryder (15-07-11)

Reviews

Just think of which girl you really connected with and who you judge others against and see her you want to make sure you go out on a high

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

gunter (15-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by blue8671 View Post
    Just think of which girl you really connected with and who you judge others against and see her you want to make sure you go out on a high
    I plan to do that,go out on a bang!Where I live not great girls.So have to go up to Dublin for it. Never have met any of the girls who regularly post on the forum,kinda nervous thinking to send them a PM even just to say Hi,they might think I'm a cheap skate.

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Which lady would you choose for your last ever ever ever appointment? I'm heading in this direction soon and would like to ask everyone's opinion on this.
    Well I would start two weeks before you decide to have your last, do much research two maybe three a day, in the interests of gaining knowledge of course, then when you find a lady you hit it off with then go again to make sure, then on that final faithful day go to seee someone completely different

Larwood.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Larwood For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (15-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    Well I would start two weeks before you decide to have your last, do much research two maybe three a day, in the interests of gaining knowledge of course, then when you find a lady you hit it off with then go again to make sure, then on that final faithful day go to seee someone completely different

Larwood.
    Nice one!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

Larwood (15-07-11)

Blog Entries

I plan to do that,go out on a bang!Where I live not great girls.So have to go up to Dublin for it. Never have met any of the girls who regularly post on the forum,kinda nervous thinking to send them a PM even just to say Hi,they might think I'm a cheap skate.
    Il break the ice hiiiiiiiii
    My advice for a very last punt... go for a 3sum or 4sum couple of hours and lots of wine thrown into the mix
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (15-07-11), Irish Fiona (15-07-11), ladiesman217 (15-07-11), Rayden (15-07-11), Rodney69 (15-07-11), royaler (15-07-11), ryder (15-07-11), sperminater (16-07-11), thehighwayman (15-07-11), wolfie (15-07-11)

As you said because it is ur last appointment "Maybe" u dont think for once it will be good to make ur own choice ?? The site offer enough tool to make an informative decision

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sashaeve For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (15-07-11), Rodney69 (15-07-11)

Reviews

Sr71 for your last ever appointment it has to be Sarah (ei username sarahiswet) . Iv'e seen this babe twice this week and she is sheer class (Check out my review for this Goddess)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (15-07-11), SR71 (15-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I may already have had mine. It's hard to know, but I've left Ireland and I don't punt abroad. My last two appointments before leaving were Anya

and Mandy

I hope those weren't my last appointments, but if they were then they were good choices.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

SR71 (15-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post
    As you said because it is ur last appointment "Maybe" u dont think for once it will be good to make ur own choice ?? The site offer enough tool to make an informative decision
    I have one chance and one only. Thanks for the advice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast