Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Appointment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Last Appointment

Which lady would you choose for your last ever ever ever appointment? I'm heading in this direction soon and would like to ask everyone's opinion on this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

ryder (15-07-11)

Reviews

Just think of which girl you really connected with and who you judge others against and see her you want to make sure you go out on a high

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

gunter (15-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by blue8671 View Post
    Just think of which girl you really connected with and who you judge others against and see her you want to make sure you go out on a high
    I plan to do that,go out on a bang!Where I live not great girls.So have to go up to Dublin for it. Never have met any of the girls who regularly post on the forum,kinda nervous thinking to send them a PM even just to say Hi,they might think I'm a cheap skate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    I plan to do that,go out on a bang!Where I live not great girls.So have to go up to Dublin for it. Never have met any of the girls who regularly post on the forum,kinda nervous thinking to send them a PM even just to say Hi,they might think I'm a cheap skate.
    Il break the ice hiiiiiiiii
    My advice for a very last punt... go for a 3sum or 4sum couple of hours and lots of wine thrown into the mix
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (15-07-11), Irish Fiona (15-07-11), ladiesman217 (15-07-11), Rayden (15-07-11), Rodney69 (15-07-11), royaler (15-07-11), ryder (15-07-11), sperminater (16-07-11), thehighwayman (15-07-11), wolfie (15-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    My advice for a very last punt... go for a 3sum or 4sum couple of hours and lots of wine thrown into the mix
    Wow Ciara! Fantasic advice ....... have to keep that in mind!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

ciara (15-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Wow Ciara! Fantasic advice ....... have to keep that in mind!
    Indeed - my recommendation too, FWIW....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Think your kidding yourself i was telling myself this week was gona be mines but after that punt yesterday think il hang about for another while plus sayin its your last means stayin off of here, and i doubt you will be able to do that cause when ya see another beauty who catches your eye on here you will go see her . Whens Alice coming Back getting withdrawl symptoms

Reviews

Just as a second comment on your most useful post Ciara ......... the ice!!!!!!!! were you by any chance suggesting the re-enactment of the Kim Basinger scene in 9 and a half weeks!!!! Wow - now theres a thought! I doubt if that would encourage anybody not to punt any more!!!!!

Reviews

it would be very hard to top that, but somehow i doubt it be anyone's last time, unless it killed them lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

ciara (15-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    it would be very hard to top that, but somehow i doubt it be anyone's last time, unless it killed them lol
    Rodney,it will be the last when it happens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast