Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Open

Natasha Guest

I think Rory will come good in this open, Luke Donald is playing good golf, hence he is the the number one player in the world, I'm not a betting woman but love to watch the golf, so Rory to win this open..

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    I think Rory will come good in this open, Luke Donald is playing good golf, hence he is the the number one player in the world, I'm not a betting woman but love to watch the golf, so Rory to win this open..
    I’d love him to do it also Natasha but he’s had too many distractions over the past few weeks and not enough practice so I don’t think his head will be in the right place.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Natasha Guest

Have you seen his mini golf course in his back garden.. Lol. He has the skill, just needs to put his head down and not let the media get to him..I think he call pull it off!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Natasha For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (12-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    So what’s your thoughts on this weekends Open guys? Has McIlroy got it in the bag even before he hits his first shot?

I’ve just put £50 on Jason Day for a top 5 finish at 10/1, bet I’ll loose it.
    They are gonna get weather on saturday and sunday, i can see another Oosthuisen situation developing....
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12