I enjoy being Submissive and as You go through my Site You will see genuine photo's of me, in genuine outfits and uniforms. My aim is to please You, to explore all your fantasies, so don't be shy. I am not easily shocked!

I have a great personality, I am naturally warm and friendly and You will enjoy every moment You are with me. I guarantee You will leave me with a smile on your face with feelings of great satisfaction.

When You visit me I will spend at least 10 minutes with You discussing your likes and dislikes, so that I can get your service correct. I am here to please You which only a true submissive girl that enjoys her work will do.

My Apartment is clean and very discreet in a very quiet location. I run appointment system so that you are in a safe environment.

I am a true professional in submissive services and have four years experience. I would be happy to see you if you are a professional or beginner in these services. I cater for both. If you would like to discuss these services or facilities please do not hesitate to contact me for an appointment.

You will be pleased to learn that we have a dedicated school room area, for all your school room fantasy role plays.

Thank You for your interest in my Web Site and I look forward to meeting You in the near future.

TEL: 07931 719 840
www.subcarrie.com