Thread: Bankers or Wankers ???

Default Bankers or Wankers ???

Sorry for offence to anyone of you that work in the bank
    I went into the bank today to get my own money out and the effen shite I had to go through was unbelievable here's the story cash in one account overdrawn in another Beacouse of uncleared funds in that one but the uncleared funds is a bank draft from national irish bank ( now a douch bank) so there I go to take out a few hundred in cash but there computer wouldent let it happen so out comes the floor officer " in afraid your overdrawn on number 2" he said I'll go to the manager the manager sends some stuck up little runt who tells me about bank policy and they can't risk the other funds being returned it bank policy but I said it's not from the acc that has uncleard funds which is in the black anyway. Can you get cash any where else..!!!!! Well fuck me red rag to a bull and I'm not in the best of form anyway and everone in the q behind me could here the little runt. So right what do you do well I said come here don't take this the wrong way " I put my face cloce to his and said listen here I'm going to say this quietly to you now " you little wanker if you don't give me my money I'll slut out loud that you tried to kiss me last week" he turned to the computer typed a few keys and hay presto I got my ( yes my fucken money ) money..... Jeasus I was mad but now I'm laughing

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Feck he won't want to see you again, fair play to you .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

sperminater (12-07-11)

Telling me I cant have my own money aaaaah hes about 5'6" glasses 22 you know the type with a smile on his face like the guy refusing breakfast at 12.02 in falling down

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

dr love (12-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Telling me I cant have my own money aaaaah hes about 5'6" glasses 22 you know the type with a smile on his face like the guy refusing breakfast at 12.02 in falling down
    Class sperminator , ya bully . Lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

sperminater (12-07-11)

It's the only way to fight a bully fire with fire

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    It's the only way to fight a bully fire with fire
    Your opening post is quite correct ,the banks are starting to conduct their business in this way .
    doc

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Your opening post is quite correct ,the banks are starting to conduct their business in this way .
    doc
    It's a joke there using our money to put on deposit I've put up with them for years I made a slight profit this year and them who lost over a billion telling you how to conduct yours oh man I hate them it's a joke And if I told you how much I paid them in loans and interest you would get sick