Sorry for offence to anyone of you that work in the bank
I went into the bank today to get my own money out and the effen shite I had to go through was unbelievable here's the story cash in one account overdrawn in another Beacouse of uncleared funds in that one but the uncleared funds is a bank draft from national irish bank ( now a douch bank) so there I go to take out a few hundred in cash but there computer wouldent let it happen so out comes the floor officer " in afraid your overdrawn on number 2" he said I'll go to the manager the manager sends some stuck up little runt who tells me about bank policy and they can't risk the other funds being returned it bank policy but I said it's not from the acc that has uncleard funds which is in the black anyway. Can you get cash any where else..!!!!! Well fuck me red rag to a bull and I'm not in the best of form anyway and everone in the q behind me could here the little runt. So right what do you do well I said come here don't take this the wrong way " I put my face cloce to his and said listen here I'm going to say this quietly to you now " you little wanker if you don't give me my money I'll slut out loud that you tried to kiss me last week" he turned to the computer typed a few keys and hay presto I got my ( yes my fucken money ) money..... Jeasus I was mad but now I'm laughing