Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favourite music for making love to or what music turns you on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wiseman For This Useful Post:

ryder (13-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    ion

haha no but im living room is like hippys one cushions sunflowers everywhere and guitar in the corner
    Waiting for the profile pic with the headband large sunglasses and flowers in your hair, Welcome to the revolution babe!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

ryder (13-07-11), sperminater (13-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    thinking some classic fm might save your licence, Ha Ha. three hour drive to see your lady, you have it bad. Will think of other music to drive and build the euphoria. If you are stopped I hope its not a ban garda she wouldn't stand a chance, LOL
    Hay man shes got a longer journey.. So let me set the scene as Elwood said to Jake im on a mission from GOD!!! So it's into the chemist get 12 pack of XL condoms get into the motor when I reach the M1 at Newry it 240 kph warp speed 4 tunes at the toll bridge it's ac/dc and I aint stopping so get the fuck out of my way cos I only see green as for the cops they will need the air core cos I'm no OJ Simson when I reach the port tunnel the widows and the roof will be open boom boom I'm through I'll reach the apartment at 1 pm and when the door opens it's "keep those red boots on baby" and the door will be locked for the next 12hrs Im going to wash the sweat with some deepriver rock beside the bed cos the Sperminater will not be comming up for air.... and he will sleep in the car on way home but let mr tell you man I've been running cycling boxing I've a stone off In 4 weeks in preparation the the BIG NIGHT you can view it in sky box office but it's viewing is for over 21s and you better stock up on the booze cos it's going to be a marathon so I'm off to buy my cloak cos the engrave will be entertaining with "she sells sanitary " by the cult
    Last edited by sperminater; 13-07-11 at 08:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

ryder (13-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Hay man shes got a longer journey.. So let me set the scene as Elwood said to Jake im on a mission from GOD!!! So it's into the chemist get 12 pack of XL condoms get into the motor when I reach the M1 at Newry it 240 kph warp speed 4 tunes at the toll bridge it's ac/dc and I aint stopping so get the fuck out of my way cos I only see green as for the cops they will need the air core cos I'm no OJ Simson when I reach the port tunnel the widows and the roof will be open boom boom I'm through I'll reach the apartment at 1 pm and when the door opens it's "keep those red boots on baby" and the door will be locked for the next 12hrs Im going to wash the sweat with some deepriver rock beside the bed cos the Sperminater will not be comming up for air.... and he will sleep in the car on way home but let mr tell you man I've been running cycling boxing I've a stone off In 4 weeks in preparation the the BIG NIGHT you can view it in sky box office but it's viewing is for over 21s and you better stock up on the booze cos it's going to be a marathon so I'm off to buy my cloak cos the engrave will be entertaining with "she sells sanitary " by the cult
    Brilliant, I wish you great success, jealous of a few things here, your car for a start, LOL the wherewithal for a 12 hour appointment and your new fitness regime, LOL

By the way if you need a driver for the way home, I know the roads north very well and will probably be free that morning, not good to drive with weak knees, lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

ryder (14-07-11)

Brilliant, I wish you great success, jealous of a few things here, your car for a start, LOL the wherewithal for a 12 hour appointment and your new fitness regime, LOL

By the way if you need a driver for the way home, I know the roads north very well and will probably be free that morning, not good to drive with weak knees, lol
    take the car please its costing me a fortune 100 euro in petrol to get to dublin......!!! but fuck it the green party there finished
    Last edited by sperminater; 13-07-11 at 08:55.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

ryder (14-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    slane rolling stones why wasnt i born then ffs
    mind u kings of leon where excellent but id give my left tit for that
    mid life orla but you know what if you think young you'll stay young you'll never see me in a pringle jumper its funky time all the way but i did have a ticket for the kings but unfortunatly a lot of things went tits up that weekend but i hear the gig was good

Reviews

take the car please its costing me a fortune 100 euro in petrol to get to dublin......!!! but fuck it the green party there finished
    LOL my car was costing about the same until the turbo went now its sitting outside my door, LOL cheap as chips. Never bought into that green agenda from the oil point of view, do want a tesla electric car they are something else but having failed to win the euromillions will have to stick to electric trains, LOL

V8 its next on the agenda until then it at V6 twin turbo get out of my baby with the lights on full. But for now as morph will tell you he's in search for the one... My search is over i've found the "one" and it hard to stop a fast moving android..................
    Last edited by sperminater; 13-07-11 at 09:09.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

ryder (14-07-11)

Reviews

V8 its next on the agenda until then it at V6 twin turbo get out of my baby with the lights on full
    So how long have you been having your mid life crisis, LOL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

ryder (14-07-11)

So how long have you been having your mid life crisis, LOL
    cant say my memory is gone...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

ryder (14-07-11)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast