Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what would you have done???

Reviews

Default what would you have done???

hey people
    yet again i come to you for your thoughts and advice on my strange but eventful life
    at last i got rid of the bully at work and it cost my boss a months wages for the fucker to get rid of him, straight away.
    any chef who deepfries lamb racks should be shot any way as far as im concerned.nomatter he gone now
    but had a kitchen porter that started a week ago,dissappear in the middle of a wedding service go for his break-preceeded to have a few cigarettes then had the audacity to come up and demand a dinner because he was hungry.lol
    needless to say i called him a lazy fucker which he took exception to..so he threw a fork at my head.lol he missed and then he squared up to me
    now 5 years ago i would have poleaxed him but i was very calm told him to get the fuck out..now being an eejit he threw the ill be seeing you threat

so people would you have just punced the fucker ?or how would you have dealt with this??
    as usual im always very curious how other people would react
    many thanks mart
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    hey people
    yet again i come to you for your thoughts and advice on my strange but eventful life
    at last i got rid of the bully at work and it cost my boss a months wages for the fucker to get rid of him, straight away.
    any chef who deepfries lamb racks should be shot any way as far as im concerned.nomatter he gone now
    but had a kitchen porter that started a week ago,dissappear in the middle of a wedding service go for his break-preceeded to have a few cigarettes then had the audacity to come up and demand a dinner because he was hungry.lol
    needless to say i called him a lazy fucker which he took exception to..so he threw a fork at my head.lol he missed and then he squared up to me
    now 5 years ago i would have poleaxed him but i was very calm told him to get the fuck out..now being an eejit he threw the ill be seeing you threat

so people would you have just punced the fucker ?or how would you have dealt with this??
    many thanks mart
    Think i wuda deep fried that motherf**kers ass
    Ya done the right thing, better to stay calm, cunts like that r looking for a reaction, be diff if he had threw a jab at ya then hit him a swift right, good night Irene

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

mart (09-07-11)

hey people

many thanks mart
    You should have slipped something into his meal!!!Little plonker..you wouldn't mind if he had a quick ciggie break and came back to help out!

Reviews

lol skywalker had the same thought driving home tonight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mart For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (09-07-11)

Reviews

yes sr71 that always happens and never a problem till today

Blog Entries

hey people

many thanks mart
    Mind the blood pressure, you know restraurant people are CRAZY

I remember years ago a friend of mine was working in a pizza place, and about 10 minutes to go before it closes a delivery order comes in. He was raging, so he spat a few times on the pizza and baked the thing....lord,from that day I made sure never to order a delivery just before closing time!!!!

Reviews

lol anita yes you have to be crazy to this job sometimes.... 5 years ago i probably would have punced the bloke without a second thought.the adrenaline was pumping and i was ready to blow but im glad i didnt do anything rash

Reviews

damn... i would never do that but where i trained in england years ago i saw 2 chefs pee in the soup and serve it.. grosse or what i was only 15 at the time and will never forget that ..uugghhh

You do seem to have a high staff turnover...
    You don't get the best from people by speaking to them like shit.
    If this guy is under your supervision then it reflects badly on you and your abilities.
    Have you thought about a course to improve your management skills?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Rayden (10-07-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast