Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Not really embarrassing, unlike my normal life where I have many anecdotes, I had a lovely French lady sitting on top of me when I decided that it would be better if I was on top, swinging around I cracked her head really hard off the edge of the bedside cabinet. Ouch ! The rest of appointment spent in A+ E.

Guess the A & E bill could be called an "extra" pmsl

We drank a half bottle of bushmills in shot glasses in one hour I was already tanked well the wee man was drooping he wanted it all but he had double vision take me home you drunk bastard he said we I bet him hard but the little fecker wouldent get up and he had the cheak to call me drunk it was him that kept going to the bathroom...!!!

Got cramp in my leg, jumped up and spilled the bottle of poppers up the clients nose!!! I thought he was going to choke to death

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

mellors (10-07-11), Rayden (10-07-11), sperminater (10-07-11), wolfie (10-07-11)

Reviews

Gave the wonderfull eve a good laugh not long ago by managing to get both legs into the one leg of my boxers whilst dressing its amazing just how embarassed you can get so quickly

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (10-07-11), wolfie (10-07-11)

I rushed back to work after a punt to see a client he was panicing about a job he left 5 messages on my phone and 6 missed calls he looked at me and said your jumper is on back to front I looked down and my boxers were over my jumper and my fly was not buttoned well talk about going red is an understatement....
    Last edited by sperminater; 10-07-11 at 07:52.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (10-07-11), wolfie (10-07-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12