Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Embarrassing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    5,440
    Reviews
    27

    Default Embarrassing

    What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you with an Escort / Client ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you with an Escort / Client ?
    id say it was when she started laughing at me while i was wearing her thong, but then i did ask for it
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (09-07-11), Morpheus (09-07-11), patty (09-07-11), wolfie (09-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    id say it was when she started laughing at me while i was wearing her thong, but then i did ask for it
    Or when you left a wd40 shaped hole in her door as you ran away
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Or when you left a wd40 shaped hole in her door as you ran away
    ha yea that was a gud one alrite, rite lets mock somebody else now
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    the dreaded brewers droop i'm afraid

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    the dreaded brewers droop i'm afraid
    I bet you asked for a refund!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Not really embarrassing, unlike my normal life where I have many anecdotes, I had a lovely French lady sitting on top of me when I decided that it would be better if I was on top, swinging around I cracked her head really hard off the edge of the bedside cabinet. Ouch ! The rest of appointment spent in A+ E.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    wolfie (10-07-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Not really embarrassing, unlike my normal life where I have many anecdotes, I had a lovely French lady sitting on top of me when I decided that it would be better if I was on top, swinging around I cracked her head really hard off the edge of the bedside cabinet. Ouch ! The rest of appointment spent in A+ E.
    Ouch! I hope she didn't keep the meter running! PMSL!!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    mellors (09-07-11), wolfie (10-07-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    123 fake st beside the in your dreams tavern
    Posts
    8,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Not really embarrassing, unlike my normal life where I have many anecdotes, I had a lovely French lady sitting on top of me when I decided that it would be better if I was on top, swinging around I cracked her head really hard off the edge of the bedside cabinet. Ouch ! The rest of appointment spent in A+ E.

    omg, did u really go with her? i wudnt want u near me if u did that 2 me lol

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    omg, did u really go with her? i wudnt want u near me if u did that 2 me lol
    It was an accident, I didn't whack her head on purpose !!! She did laugh about it.
    Last edited by mellors; 09-07-11 at 23:20.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •