View Poll Results: Which accent is sexiest...

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dublin

10 22.73%
  • Cork

5 11.36%
  • Belfast/Donegal (northern Irl)

12 27.27%
  • Limerick (I suppose I should at last include it)

1 2.27%
  • Galway (Western Irl)

1 2.27%
  • Kerry

3 6.82%
  • Midlands

1 2.27%
  • Other (sorry if I left someone out)

11 25.00%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ok Ladies... which accent..

Sour grapes!!!!! Get a grip... Cork accent you know what the result would be !!!! So go on and be a man you failed so stop making excuses there all laughing at ya bouy I tried to stop them but they just can't stop !!!!

love that northern ireland accent, or some uk are very sexy, any northern girls working here

Ah yes James your sush a stud I'm glad you don't have to Speek during you times with the ladies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (10-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well it looks like the Jackeens have it with the most FEMALE votes. I mean all the pathetic gowls that voted for themselves. How sad is that. In fact there is a second result in this poll, the sadest accent in Ireland - Northern Ireland. Congrats guys... Ye deserve it. ROFL.

The only reason I started this poll was to see if there was a direct connection between my popularity with the ladies and my accent. So now I see it's not my accent .... It must be just ME.
    ah james not surprised the jackeens are on top the dub accent is loved the world over cork accent hummmmmm if only i could understand what the langers are talking about half the time.

Reviews

I love northern accents, whether it is a Donegal or anywhere in N Ireland, Scottish or English, especially Liverpool
    Last edited by Rodney69; 10-07-11 at 19:29.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910