Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know some real good restaurants in Tallaght?

Reviews

Lightbulb Anyone know some real good restaurants in Tallaght?

Ok lads i'm taking a bird out for a bite to eat in Tallaght tomorrow night (well tonight, Friday). I've seen a few places on the internet and they look good, she said she's not fussed on where we go but i'd love to get a really nice spot. I don't like Chinese/Asian/Indian Restaurants or any of that, i suggested The Blazing Grill Steakhouse, i've seen it before but never been in it, but it looks great and the prices are way up there with something you'd expect to find in a 10 star hotel, apart from the name which i suppose doesn't sound good. Also i haven't got a big budget either and i would like to get a great spot that looks and does the job and is value for money aswell. Maybe a restaurant in a hotel, something like that? I kind of want something romantic i must admit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies and gents

By the way its a first date.
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 08-07-11 at 01:15.

Reviews

Can't help you as I don't know Tallaght but I do know this ...

Maybe a restaurant in a hotel
    ... bad idea, unless it's a five star hotel.

Blog Entries

HERE is a list of restaurants in Tallaght, but I have to ask why limit yourself to Tallaght? To be honest it's not the first place I'd think to bring someone for a meal.

Surely if you go a little further, even to Terenure you'd get a much better selection.

Reviews

I didnt realize they HAD restaurants in Tallaght.....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I didnt realize they HAD restaurants in Tallaght.....
    Better lock your car

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Better lock your car
    I like to go all out when in Tallaghtfornia and block it too, saves the locals some time

Last edited by monster_monster; 08-07-11 at 09:54.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (08-07-11), sperminater (08-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Ok lads i'm taking a bird out for a bite to eat in Tallaght tomorrow night (well tonight, Friday). I've seen a few places on the internet and they look good, she said she's not fussed on where we go but i'd love to get a really nice spot. I don't like Chinese/Asian/Indian Restaurants or any of that, i suggested The Blazing Grill Steakhouse, i've seen it before but never been in it, but it looks great and the prices are way up there with something you'd expect to find in a 10 star hotel, apart from the name which i suppose doesn't sound good. Also i haven't got a big budget either and i would like to get a great spot that looks and does the job and is value for money aswell. Maybe a restaurant in a hotel, something like that? I kind of want something romantic i must admit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies and gents

By the way its a first date.
    Very bad service in the blazing grill mate been there twice and both times service was crap. In saying that food was great.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Joels Newlands cross is not bad.Not to far from Tallaght.
    I found Joels a bit of "get em in & get em out". Poss. not the most romantic. I think the guy wants to smoooze her.

Pity you can catch a taxi into town. Now there are s
    a few places there.....

Tamaras in Tallaght, it's a cracking chinese

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Joels Newlands cross is not bad.Not to far from Tallaght.
    Joels used to be the go to spot, not anymore though. Travellers, not the touristy kind, from all over Ireland go there now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast