Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New thread

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I can ban only 3??? Pfft. Oh well. Let me see... Rayden, Rodders and Doodles. Why? Cos I said so

Well if we could ban mods... Then bye bye doc And in response to you guys who'd ban Morph: all, that would be my money supply ruined as he's my main blue pill buyer. lol
    Well if you're like that, I don't like Limerick right now. Just had to write a cheque to send to the Tax man, and guess where he's based. Limerick ffs
    So I'd ban LDM, Rayden, and Doozer unless they can raid the tax office for me :-)
    Last edited by Rodney69; 09-07-11 at 09:09.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (09-07-11), Rayden (09-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    It would be nice if everyone played fair and we never had to ban.. I'm glad I'm a mod so I can never be banned, they would have to lock me up in a mental institute if I didn't have E-I to come to.
    I thought you lived in one already :-/
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Sorry Shirley,I had some names ready for you who qualifiy but it seems they would have a technical defence !
    I should clarify myself ksteve, that I am one of a few mods that run the site not just mod E-I. Hence the reason I can not be banned..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Well if you're like that, I don't like Limerick right now. Just had to write a cheque to send to the Tax man, and guess where he's based. Limerick ffs
    So I'd ban LDM, Rayden, and Doozer unless they can raid the tax office for me :-)
    Then I'd sue you for discrimination against Limerick folk lol
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    I thought you lived in one already :-/
    Unless you call E-I a mental institute then no I don't queenie, I live and breath E-I..

Reviews

I can ban only 3??? Pfft. Oh well. Let me see... Rayden, Rodders and Doodles. Why? Cos I said so

Well if we could ban mods... Then bye bye doc And in response to you guys who'd ban Morph: all, that would be my money supply ruined as he's my main blue pill buyer. lol
    I move in exalted circles, clearly. LOL I wear banning as a badge of honour, both here and in the real world, ha ha (starts singing labie sioffry..."the higher you build your barriers...the taller I become... etc) LOL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (09-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I move in exalted circles, clearly. LOL I wear banning as a badge of honour, both here and in the real world, ha ha (starts singing labie sioffry..."the higher you build your barriers...the taller I become... etc) LOL
    That sounds like immunity. Like bacteria being exposed to an antibiotic over time then gradually evolving to become immune to said antibiotic..... Therefore you are a bacterium! Ban this non humanoid organism please! lol

Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (09-07-11)

Reviews

That sounds like immunity. Like bacteria being exposed to an antibiotic over time then gradually evolving to become immune to said antibiotic..... Therefore you are a bacterium! Ban this non humanoid organism please! lol

Have a look at Lucy comments about bacteria and exposure to air leading to Whiff, might be fun being a bacteria in that particular case, LOL

If I'm banned we'll both be in the high court, you for anti Limerick discrimination and me for anti bacteria discrimination.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    I'd ban myself so that I wouldn't spend so much time on here posting photos of lovely sexy women.
    Same goes for Morpheus, teasing us all with the sexy pics
    I agree Rodders - the both of us should be banned for posting too many pics of gorgoeus ladies!

The real reason I post such pics is to keeping oogling them myself!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I agree Rodders - the both of us should be banned for posting too many pics of gorgoeus ladies!

The real reason I post such pics is to keeping oogling them myself!!
    Perhaps the best argument against your banning!!! Thanks we all like to ogle your pics.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast