Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: Banned Users

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Angry Banned Users

    If you could bring back some Banned Users who would you bring back and Why?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (08-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    If you could bring back some Banned Users who would you bring back and Why?
    Personally I'd like to see Debest (he was always in great form when posting here) And Gordon Gay Bennett ( I used to love seen Luce destroying him verbally - well in fact absolutely obliterating him in fact.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (08-07-11), sperminater (13-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,628
    Reviews
    54

    Default

    bring back someone just so they can be banned again ..lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

    dub1 (08-07-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    I miss me ol' sparring partner Debest... He really was De best at cutting you down to size... his quick wit and sharp tongue were always a blast...

    I also miss Donna (An don). He was a good poster and a seriously knowledgeable guy around here. He was also a good friend and helped me out of the odd sticky situation.

    Then of course Dannyboy himself. One of the most entertaing and prolific posters we have had here. A great thread starter… and finisher…lol.

    Actually speaking of bannings, it was the norm a good few months ago to have infractions and bans thrown out like there was no tomorrow. A rarity now. It would seem our newer mods have taken control and calmed the boards down to no end.. Fair play..

    In a way its nearly boring… wait a second.. fuck that…

    All ye mods are a bunch of wankers and wouldn’t recognize an infractionable offence if it hit ye in the smacker…twats!!!

    (I didn’t REALY mean it, just trying to spice things up a bit….)

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (08-07-11), dr love (08-07-11), dub1 (08-07-11), hd7055 (08-07-11), ladiesman217 (08-07-11), Lucy Chambers (08-07-11), Shirley Joy (08-07-11), sperminater (13-07-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    If you could bring back some Banned Users who would you bring back and Why?
    Dannyboy10,an-don and Qph


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (08-07-11), dub1 (08-07-11), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (13-07-11), eve4ever (09-07-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I miss me ol' sparring partner Debest... He really was De best at cutting you down to size... his quick wit and sharp tongue were always a blast...

    I also miss Donna (An don). He was a good poster and a seriously knowledgeable guy around here. He was also a good friend and helped me out of the odd sticky situation.

    Then of course Dannyboy himself. One of the most entertaing and prolific posters we have had here. A great thread starter… and finisher…lol.

    Actually speaking of bannings, it was the norm a good few months ago to have infractions and bans thrown out like there was no tomorrow. A rarity now. It would seem our newer mods have taken control and calmed the boards down to no end.. Fair play..

    In a way its nearly boring… wait a second.. fuck that…

    All ye mods are a bunch of wankers and wouldn’t recognize an infractionable offence if it hit ye in the smacker…twats!!!

    (I didn’t REALY mean it, just trying to spice things up a bit….)
    For fecks sake James don't get urself banned cause this place needs quality posers or sorry I mean quality posters like u on board

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (08-07-11)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    Dannyboy10,an-don and Qph
    Not gonna happen ever unfortunately. Would be nice to have debest back. Dunno if any of 'em even wanna come back. Though from what I read, this place is still on their minds.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    dub1 (08-07-11), Shirley Joy (08-07-11)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Not gonna happen ever unfortunately. Would be nice to have debest back. Dunno if any of 'em even wanna come back. Though from what I read, this place is still on their minds.
    Ray why were all these people banned can u remember

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    Ray why were all these people banned can u remember
    It depends on who you ask. Them or the mods.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    dub1 (08-07-11), Shirley Joy (08-07-11)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    346
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It depends on who you ask. Them or the mods.
    As ever ray ur the true diplomat buts what ur own opniion

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •