Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know some real good restaurants in Tallaght?

Reviews

Thanks for all the replies and advice gents. First of all just to let you know, won't be going out tonight as something came up so it is postponed until maybe some time next week hopefully.

LoveTheGirls, cheers for your advice about the Blazing Grill. Shame that it's not as good as it looks. I will not choose there then.
    KeenanEd, she suggested Tamara as it happens, i know where it is and it looks lovely, but i am not a fan of Chinese food, but anyway she told me to pick a place and that she is not fussy. All women say that don't they
    Monster Monster, the reason i chose Tallaght is because she is from there, i did choose a a few nice places in the city centre but she wouldn't have been able to stay for long if she came into town thats why we moved the location of it for Tallaght, so we would have more time. But Terenure does have some good spots, i will try twist her arm into that instead. Terenure is a good spot. By the way she is not your typical AJH Tallafornian type (AJH = AH JAYSUS HOW'YA!!). This girl is a diamond.
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 08-07-11 at 15:31. Reason: spelling mistakes

There's a nice McDonalds drive through

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    There's a nice McDonalds drive through
    i mentioned that to her but she's having none of it lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Thanks for all the replies and advice gents. First of all just to let you know, won't be going out tonight as something came up so it is postponed until maybe some time next week hopefully.

LoveTheGirls, cheers for your advice about the Blazing Grill. Shame that it's not as good as it looks. I will not choose there then.
    KeenanEd, she suggested Tamara as it happens, i know where it is and it looks lovely, but i am not a fan of Chinese food, but anyway she told me to pick a place and that she is not fussy. All women say that don't they
    Monster Monster, the reason i chose Tallaght is because she is from there, i did choose a a few nice places in the city centre but she wouldn't have been able to stay for long if she came into town thats why we moved the location of it for Tallaght, so we would have more time. But Terenure does have some good spots, i will try twist her arm into that instead. Terenure is a good spot. By the way she is not your typical AJH Tallafornian type (AJH = AH JAYSUS HOW'YA!!). This girl is a diamond.
    Its funny mate . I was just talking to a friend of mine who was in the blazing grill last night and told me the service had greatly improved since we were there last time. As i said the food is great so might be worth a go next week.
    Last edited by lovethegirls; 09-07-11 at 12:49.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

When I was in Tallaght I been on Eddy Rocket maybe its'nt restaurant but food special health salads the best like Ceasar or hystack tasty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12