Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: First Impression

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    5,440
    Reviews
    27

    Default First Impression

    As a relatively new member here I can find it a bit akward in the chatroom. This is not a reflection on the people there ...... its just me, so I tend to avoid it. Am sure in time I will get more comfortable with this. Have also pm'd members and replies would be warm and friendly. Some would be more cautious which I understand completely.
    My question is have any of you got a bad first impression but on meeting the poster realised they were completely wrong? Also has your first impression dictated to you to completly avoid that poster

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Tried to avoid any impressions as we are all hiding behind nicknames, some which can say a lot about people and some which make no sense except to the user. To be honest, we have a common interest so that tends to lead to amicable relations in my opinion.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    SR71 (07-07-11), wolfie (07-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    All I have to say is read this when you become established

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ad.php?t=68823

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    wolfie (07-07-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Never met a fellow poster and dont think I ever will but Ive met some of the lovely ladies that post and when I met them they always looked better in the flesh so to speak..... So just go with the flow I'm here 6 months and I'd say only 500 posters don't like me the rest I paid them to like me....

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Never met a fellow poster and dont think I ever will but Ive met some of the lovely ladies that post and when I met them they always looked better in the flesh so to speak..... So just go with the flow I'm here 6 months and I'd say only 500 posters don't like me the rest I paid them to like me....
    Still waiting for that money transfer to clear pal!!! LOL

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    5,440
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Never met a fellow poster and dont think I ever will but Ive met some of the lovely ladies that post and when I met them they always looked better in the flesh so to speak..... So just go with the flow I'm here 6 months and I'd say only 500 posters don't like me the rest I paid them to like me....
    ha ha ha .......... Actualy really meant contact between escort and client

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    ha ha ha .......... Actualy really meant contact between escort and client
    To be honest in chat and PMs I have found the escorts without exception to be lovely, if anything it has made me want to see so many more than I first thought. The secret to the chatroom is to pretend you have always been there, go on, say hi and join the conversation there is no one watching and saying newbie or anything like that. I have had some good fun and chats in the chatroom that adds to the experience when I do meet.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    To be honest in chat and PMs I have found the escorts without exception to be lovely, if anything it has made me want to see so many more than I first thought. The secret to the chatroom is to pretend you have always been there, go on, say hi and join the conversation there is no one watching and saying newbie or anything like that. I have had some good fun and chats in the chatroom that adds to the experience when I do meet.
    True doodlebug,I'm a newbie and just go with the flow, although in chat it can be noticed some user's tend to pay more attention to others.But what the heck,its only some fun,so...

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    The chat room scares me
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    The chat room scares me
    The other punters in there scare me, but you go with the flow, that way you get the most fun out of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •