Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News of the world

Reviews

Default News of the world

I just heard that the sunday paper will publish its last issue this sunday after the allegations of phone hacking over the past few days,i know its had fair share of B.S stories but i for one will miss it as it was the only paper i used to pick up on a sunday..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...s-Murdoch.html
    I have lived a life of regrets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (07-07-11)

Reviews

Just heard it aml one of my favourite Sunday papers also.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

aml (07-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Just heard it aml one of my favourite Sunday papers also.
    that was kept very hush hush, enjoy my sunday papers drinking tea and watchin the football.
    proper multitaskin goin on there, did i mention im driving
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I just heard that the sunday paper will publish its last issue this sunday after the allegations of phone hacking over the past few days,i know its had fair share of B.S stories but i for one will miss it as it was the only paper i used to pick up on a sunday..

Have to suspect they are using the phone hacking scandal as excuse for something they were planning to do anyway, media market gone to pot in this country no money left here in terms of advertising etc.

Reviews

The BBC has reported that the URL TheSunOnSunday.co.uk (and .com) were registered two days ago by an unknown company.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post

Good, this sort of gutter type journalism is disgraceful.I for one wont be sad to see it go. The phone hacking is only the tip of the iceberg of how these type of 'journalists' get a story, along with the paperratzi digging into the misery of other people, the bully -boy foot in the door tactics.Who cares anyway,for example if Cheryl Cole is stupid enough to get back with her husband ? Not me.
    Will it stop the Murdoch empire from controlling vast swathes of the British and Irish media, politicans and spin doctors cosying up, the corruption and denial of employer and employees ? No.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (07-07-11), ber (07-07-11), El Gordo (07-07-11), Tokyomaster (07-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Good, this sort of gutter type journalism is disgraceful.I for one wont be sad to see it go. The phone hacking is only the tip of the iceberg of how these type of 'journalists' get a story, along with the paperratzi digging into the misery of other people, the bully -boy foot in the door tactics.Who cares anyway,for example if Cheryl Cole is stupid enough to get back with her husband ? Not me.
    Will it stop the Murdoch empire from controlling vast swathes of the British and Irish media, politicans and spin doctors cosying up, the corruption and denial of employer and employees ? No.
    Mellors, don't mince your words tell us what you really think!!! LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

mellors (07-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Are you going to buy it on Sunday then as a silvener
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Are you going to buy it on Sunday then as a silvener
    No,reading the Daily Star each day is enough for me. (Silvener ?? ...is this what the dumbing down of the media has brought us too ?? lol )
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (07-07-11)

Blog Entries

Have a look at this interview with Hugh Grant and the scummy journalist Paul McMullan on the BBC, huge respect for Grant after seeing this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14052690

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (07-07-11), lovethegirls (07-07-11), westcorklad (07-07-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast