Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The standard of spelling

Reviews

Can You Read This.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

davedrave (07-07-11), doodlebug (07-07-11), hd7055 (07-07-11), lovethegirls (07-07-11), mellors (07-07-11), rover (07-07-11), sperminater (07-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    Can You Read This.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
    is there mistakes in there
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (07-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    is there mistakes in there
    there might be 1 or 2.

Oh and as for the schooling those grey haired perverts in black dresses with big black leathers that are now in sherlys hands didn't seem to grasp the the difference between can't spell and won't spell.... But fuck them anyhow there all dead!!!! Wooopeeeee

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Oh and as for the schooling those grey haired perverts in black dresses with big black leathers that are now in sherlys hands didn't seem to grasp the the difference between can't spell and won't spell.... But fuck them anyhow there all dead!!!! Wooopeeeee
    In fairness bud, you cope well with your dyslexia, all credit to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (07-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    In fairness bud, you cope well with your dyslexia, all credit to you.
    But did you notice I spelt "Sperminater" wrong to be honest I couldn't care less but sometimes I have to write in front of people now that's freaky but you will also about 80% of my posts are edited cos the first one is all over the place and I also leave out big words but thats life it doesn't hold me back one bit

Reviews

All the texting has contributed in a big way. Apparently the Leaving Cert examiners are appalled at the way things are going. Hue kares annie way as long az yure abel 2 komuni kate. Cul8r

Reviews

I blame the keyboards
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    But did you notice I spelt "Sperminater" wrong to be honest I couldn't care less but sometimes I have to write in front of people now that's freaky but you will also about 80% of my posts are edited cos the first one is all over the place and I also leave out big words but thats life it doesn't hold me back one bit
    I'll be honest hadn't noticed any of that. I know your self knowledge of a problem can be worse the how others see it. Just glad to have you on here with your irreverent input, LOL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (07-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I was being sarcastic, I have no problem with the standard of spelling, hell sometimes my fingers work faster than my brain, lol
    Being boastful ha ha ha. How about your hands ........... ??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast