Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rimming novice

Should have said above bacterial waste matter...but i guess each to their own....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

curiousgeorge (10-07-11)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Hold on there CG, I saw that episode of Mythbusters too

"Fecal coliforms were indeed found on all the test brushes, including the control ones. However, none were of a level high enough to be dangerous, and experts confirm that such coliforms were impossible to completely avoid."
    Well just so you all know (and I think most would be already aware of this), coliforms are "different forms of coli" as the name suggests. The form of coli that is being discussed is Escherichia coli . E coli for short....ring a bell?? The fecal coliform, mentioned earlier, is one of the main indicators of fecal contamination of food and water. There is a large number of coliforms including E. coli 0157, transmission of which is via the fecal-oral route, and most illness has been associated with eating undercooked, contaminated ground beef, swimming in or drinking contaminated water, and eating contaminated vegetables.

Sorry to be a party pooper but cleanlyness is key with this performance, dont get me wrong, i love it too but be sure you are well clean, as is your partner! There are lots of other badnesses associated with this, what i have said is only one possible thing, but cleanliness will eliminate all of this in one clean swoop!! The key is be clean as in washed well and then you will be safe!
    Well safe(r), its not easy to eliminate bacteria fully, they are resilliant buggers.
    Last edited by curiousgeorge; 10-07-11 at 02:06. Reason: another brainwave!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (10-07-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123