Thread: 90 and not out ???

Reviews

Default 90 and not out ???

So my review count stands at 90 (even though I know some are missing), and I really thought that I'd be the third reviewer to make the big ton but over the last few weeks I've decided that there's only 3 ladies from the site that I really want to visit, so for the foreseeable future n73 has retired from the reviews, unless 1 or 2 decide to come back to the big smoke ! . As for the 3 ladies, I'll see you all soon, very soon !!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Army Girl (07-07-11), Ebony Amber (07-07-11)

Reviews

Way to go N73! We'll are behind you to get the century!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

90 reviews is impressive - so what if you don't make the 100.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

City Gent (06-07-11)

Reviews

thats disappointing to say the least u are a great reviewer!

Reviews

i know the feeling the excitement is no longer there but well done i follow your reviews myslf

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    So my review count stands at 90 (even though I know some are missing), and I really thought that I'd be the third reviewer to make the big ton but over the last few weeks I've decided that there's only 3 ladies from the site that I really want to visit, so for the foreseeable future n73 has retired from the reviews, unless 1 or 2 decide to come back to the big smoke ! . As for the 3 ladies, I'll see you all soon, very soon !!
    you cant stop at 90 man its just wrong, 93 is even worse its an odd number. push on and hit the century, will feel some self satisfaction after it

as for only 3 girls on the site u want to see. you are a fussy one. id say there is about 3 on here i dont want to see.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy