Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilt for choice

Reviews

Default Spoilt for choice

Is it just me or is the standard of beautiful ladies in and coming soon to Belfast at an all time high at the minute? cant remember so many at the one time

Reviews

im prettyy happy woth talent in galway this week too for once!

Reviews

Yep, the doom and gloom that lower prices would eventually lead to lower class ladies hasn't come to fruition, still loads of beautiful ladies touring here, some not so class but in general a very healthy mix.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    Is it just me or is the standard of beautiful ladies in and coming soon to Belfast at an all time high at the minute? cant remember so many at the one time
    Have to agree, some lovely ladies here at the minute

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    All i have to say to the wonderful choice you have in Belfast

In Dublin at the moment we have a secret weapon and she will make you drive down that long road to THE CITY - she is Ebony Amber so lads you have a great choice but we have the cream

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Belamy View Post
    All i have to say to the wonderful choice you have in Belfast

In Dublin at the moment we have a secret weapon and she will make you drive down that long road to THE CITY - she is Ebony Amber so lads you have a great choice but we have the cream
    true she is beautiful but you Dubliners always have the choice of 200+ gorgeous ladies whereas sometimes we are limited to 20-30 but at the minute we have 40+ and they are gorgeous, so heres to this trend continuing!! . I wonder if they have heard Belfast men are better so more are flocking down to see us )) lol

Reviews

Bloody typical. Just as I go on my hols to sunnier climes, four ladies who I have been hoping to see for a while turn up in Belfast when I'm not there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Bloody typical. Just as I go on my hols to sunnier climes, four ladies who I have been hoping to see for a while turn up in Belfast when I'm not there.
    Know what you mean Harry10, I'm on double shifts for the rest of the week & probably not get a chance to see anyone before the weekend. Definitely a few ladies here I'd been hoping to see.

Reviews

Probably 1 of these begins with A

Reviews

A certain Scandinavian beauty is on my "can't wait to better acquainted" list.
    Belfast has some stunning ladies here at the minute.
    Just hope its similar when I get back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast