Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Should she not be banned

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Should she not be banned

    There are two fake photo reports for THIS escort that were submitted with 19 days of each other. Should she not have her photos removed and also banned from submitting new ones.

    Finally, how the hell can she have verified pics at the moment, granted I can't find those images any where else (for the moment) but a leopard never changes it's spots.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    ''It'ss Chinatown, Jake''

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    ''It'ss Chinatown, Jake''
    Is the correct quote not "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown"???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    There's a get out of jail clause in the rules, even if you do submit fakes twice and your pics are banned for 30 days you don't actually get banned at all once you submit more genuine pictures, or at least ones that they can't prove aren't you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    There's a get out of jail clause in the rules, even if you do submit fakes twice and your pics are banned for 30 days you don't actually get banned at all once you submit more genuine pictures, or at least ones that they can't prove aren't you
    Ah, Doubting Thomas, the reports stay active for the three month duration, though

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ah, Doubting Thomas, the reports stay active for the three month duration, though
    That's fair enough Sam, but the fake reports are as useful as the trusted reviewer badges, do a poll, see how many of these ladies profiles are still active after they receive a report, very few IMO, and what, they all suddenly stop working..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Is the correct quote not "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown"???
    .........Yup.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (05-07-11)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    That's fair enough Sam, but the fake reports are as useful as the trusted reviewer badges, do a poll, see how many of these ladies profiles are still active after they receive a report, very few IMO, and what, they all suddenly stop working..
    You LOVE the polls, don't you fella? Here's an early Christmas present:


  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    .........Yup.
    I do hate it when people try and use a quote and manage to fuck it up

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Just to clarify, if an escort receives two fake photo reports and is banned, we lift the ban when she sends in genuine photos that we can verify, but the fake photo reports still stand for the duration of the three months. This seems to be the case in this situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •