Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever wonder...

Question Ever wonder...

Just a question for everyone who reads this...ever wonder if there is a same(not similar)species,to us humans,out there? Not in our galaxy but beyond that. I don't know how people interpret our galaxy, but there are other planets beyond pluto,if you know what I mean.
    And all the conspiracy theories made into drama and film might suggest there is? I am a keen follower of a series called The Event,on Channel 4 and Network 2. Sadly it only has one series,the filming of the next one is put on hold due to funding. But that drama illustrates what I think of this topic.
    What are your views?
    Here is a link on wikipidea about The Event : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Event

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Just a question for everyone who reads this...ever wonder if there is a same(not similar)species,to us humans,out there? Not in our galaxy but beyond that. I don't know how people interpret our galaxy, but there are other planets beyond pluto,if you know what I mean.
    And all the conspiracy theories made into drama and film might suggest there is? I am a keen follower of a series called The Event,on Channel 4 and Network 2. Sadly it only has one series,the filming of the next one is put on hold due to funding. But that drama illustrates what I think of this topic.
    What are your views?
    Here is a link on wikipidea about The Event : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Event
    im constantly wondering this, when u get answers pm me

Reviews

What are your views?
    I have no doubt other life has evolved on other planets and very possibly not too dissimilar to ourselves (why shouldnt amino acids and carbon compounds configure themselves in reasonably similar ways on any planets where thay have a chance to do so). The problem is that unless they evolve to a so-called Civilization Stage 3 or better then they won't be able to traverse space and we'll never to know about them.
    Bada Bing!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Statistically the chances are good my friend, considering there are billions upon billions of galaxies out there with endless stars and planets. Unfortunately, they are going to be a very long way away. Also we evolved to live on this planet, not the other way around.
    Have you ever thought they might already be here ! (Go see the Man Who Fell to Earth )
    Yours,
    Prof Stephen Hawkins (bugger given my real identity away...nurse wheres the delete button...
    Last edited by mellors; 05-07-11 at 17:09.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Statistically the chances are good my friend, considering there are billions upon billions of galaxies out with endless stars and planets. Unfortunately, they are going to be a very long way away. Also we evolved to live on this planet, not the other way around.
    Have you ever thought they might already be here ! (Go see the Man Who Fell to Earth )
    Yours,
    Prof Stephen Hawkins (bugger given my real identity away...nurse wheres the delete button...
    As opposed to Professor Stephen Hawking??? Sorry lad, I'm a bit anal about that sorta thing
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

We are not alone,sure it is believed there was water on the surface of mars at one point and with all the endless galaxies and stars i would find it hard to believe there wouldn't be other living things out there....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

What are your views?
    Each planet is approximately 200 years apart. So if there are other life forms, we will never meet them.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Each planet is approximately 200 years apart. So if there are other life forms, we will never meet them.
    True Lucy,but in the future maybe?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    As opposed to Professor Stephen Hawking??? Sorry lad, I'm a bit anal about that sorta thing
    Well spotted Lincoln, I'm the lesser well known of the two.(A sort of love child of Stephen Hawking and Richard Dawkins)
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (05-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    speak for yourself, I'm going to live for ever!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast