Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: leaving my wife

Reviews

Default leaving my wife

i am thinking of leaving my wife for a young girl ? (when i find one i like) how hard can it be????
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i am thinking of leaving my wife for a young girl ? (when i find one i like) how hard can it be????

pmsl

Good on ya let me know how ya get on there.com

Nina
    xxx
    xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When you find one you like just bring her home to meet the wife, that should sort out the whole leaving her problem

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (04-07-11), Ray (04-07-11)

Reviews

Not as hard as you would think to find a young girl, especially Easthern European, not as easy to leave the wife, I went down that road and turned back before it went to far, back trying to make it work again with her indoors but the youger energy is like a drug and a lot more difficult to give up thatn you would think

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

n73 (04-07-11), English Nina (04-07-11), sperminater (04-07-11), very shy guy (04-07-11)

Reviews

If you're minted and flash, it won't be hard at all.

Won't be love or anything though

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Not as hard as you would think to find a young girl, especially Easthern European, not as easy to leave the wife, I went down that road and turned back before it went to far, back trying to make it work again with her indoors but the youger energy is like a drug and a lot more difficult to give up thatn you would think
    Admire your honesty, I left before meeting any young girl, because i wanted to make sure I was doing it for me and not for some dream. It was easier than I thought but still looking for the younger girl, LOL

Reviews

I left my wife 10 years ago for a 'slightly' younger woman. It was very tough but it sure had it's benefits and brought me into a relationship with lots of energy. Now, she kind or reminds me of my ex-wife, but I've learned to live with it and love her for it.

Don't do anything rash.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (04-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Whats the likely age gap you have in mind ? If you are in your 80' and she's only 20, you might have a problem there, although I see many people here think age is only a number !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Which begs the question -- should women do everything they can to fight the ageing process ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Which begs the question -- should women do everything they can to fight the ageing process ?
    Sounds like a totally seperate thread!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast