Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Should women fight the ageing process ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default Should women fight the ageing process ?

    Its not fair -- we get away with blue murder. Men are just not judged on their looks to the same extent as women. It must make women sick, seeing out of shape, ' let themselves go ' males considering trading them in for a newer version. They cant do it cos of the cash problem but if they could ??? If I was a woman , I would be pissed at the unfairness of the ageing process. Are women right to fight and resist it ,given that men dont feel the same pressure ? If they are not fighting the good fight , should they ??

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    royaler (04-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Its not fair -- we get away with blue murder. Men are just not judged on their looks to the same extent as women. It must make women sick, seeing out of shape, ' let themselves go ' males considering trading them in for a newer version. They cant do it cos of the cash problem but if they could ??? If I was a woman , I would be pissed at the unfairness of the ageing process. Are women right to fight and resist it ,given that men dont feel the same pressure ? If they are not fighting the good fight , should they ??

    You have me very confused with your rant here Steve? Are you a woman????
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    You have me very confused with your rant here Steve? Are you a woman????
    I went to a school reunion when we were all 36 and without exception the women had fared a damned sight better than the men had! Men would do well to look after themselves.
    Older women have NO PROBLEM finding younger men who are interested in them, We don't have to have cash to do it either lol
    Last edited by UKHeather; 04-07-11 at 19:11.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (04-07-11), English Nina (04-07-11), TiffanyTees (05-07-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I went to a school reunion when we were all 36 and without exception the women had fared a damned sight better than the men had! Men would do well to look after themselves.
    Older women have NO PROBLEM finding younger men who are interested in them, We don't have to have cash to do it either lol
    That may be the case with ladies with the looks and figures of an escort. I doubt whether that is the case for the majority of ' well ' mature unattached ladies who do not fall into that category !

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    You have me very confused with your rant here Steve? Are you a woman????
    There are some of our species who have a caring and sensitive side !!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (05-07-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    IMO, one certain thing we cant do,no matter what is...stop/turn back time. Just go with the flow. The anti-ageing business is worth billions. SO there will be new products to tempt people to reduce the effect of ageing, but after a while, I'm sure all that products will be going into the bin cos we would be thinking how to releive aches and pains, not removing wrinkles,etc.
    Last edited by SR71; 04-07-11 at 19:31. Reason: Typo

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    IMO, one certain thing we cant do,no matter what is...stop/turn back time. Just go with the flow. The anti-ageing business is worth billions. SO there will be new products to tempt people to reduce the effect of ageing, but after a while, I'm sure all that products will be going into the bin cos we would be thinking how to releive aches and pains, not removing wrinkles,etc.
    I dont agree with this. Modern medicine, education, diets, standard of living have made a huge difference to the ageing process.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    I dont agree with this. Modern medicine, education, diets, standard of living have made a huge difference to the ageing process.
    Fair enough..when we reach a stage of our life,all those wont matter anymore. Only thing which will matter is when the ticker will stop.
    To further support you post, a friend of mine once said to me,the world today some much of food,medicine,etc,can our bodies survive without chemical, cos all which goes into our system is chemical anyway. So its true, what you said but still....tick tock tick tock....zzzzz

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    Fair enough..when we reach a stage of our life,all those wont matter anymore. Only thing which will matter is when the ticker will stop.
    To further support you post, a friend of mine once said to me,the world today some much of food,medicine,etc,can our bodies survive without chemical, cos all which goes into our system is chemical anyway. So its true, what you said but still....tick tock tick tock....zzzzz
    And there is something very attractive about a woman who thinks enough of herself to look after herself and fight the good fight rather than someone who just gives in , 'throws in the towel ' !

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    And there is something very attractive about a woman who thinks enough of herself to look after herself and fight the good fight rather than someone who just gives in , 'throws in the towel ' !
    Not saying throw in the towel, but can we keep the ticker going forever....tick tock tick tock....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •