Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: good nite...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    i can be in your city...
    Posts
    440

    Default good nite...

    omg!!! look what hour it is and i am not sleeping yet... that's it...going to bed... good nite everybody!!
    my last tour in ireland!!!! don't miss me!!!
    28th - 3rd august- GALWAY
    4th -10th august- CORK
    11-17 august- BELFAST
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/c26bcc...sh-escort.html

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sweet rebeka For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (04-07-11), kidkool (04-07-11), pantieman (10-07-11), skywalker85 (04-07-11), very shy guy (04-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Night Rebeka, sweet dreams.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    sweet rebeka (04-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_rebeka8722 View Post
    omg!!! look what hour it is and i am not sleeping yet... that's it...going to bed... good nite everybody!!
    Night Rebeka SweetDreams xx

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    pantieman (10-07-11), sweet rebeka (04-07-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Now Ray do wee think alike r something,,dont think i stole your quote look at the time,,both posted same time haha

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Now Ray do wee think alike r something,,dont think i stole your quote look at the time,,both posted same time haha
    Just noticed that we have the same join date too.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    skywalker85 (04-07-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    That’s astounding… to think you and Ray .. at the same time…. Pffff ..get a room guys… jeeeze..

    Anyway I need to lick arse here, so get outta my way…

    Nighty night Beckie Boo… You know I still dream about you… Muaaaaah….

    (ahh…. now I feel better…. Night all…)

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (04-07-11), skywalker85 (04-07-11), sweet rebeka (04-07-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    That’s astounding… to think you and Ray .. at the same time…. Pffff ..get a room guys… jeeeze..

    Anyway I need to lick arse here, so get outta my way…

    Nighty night Beckie Boo… You know I still dream about you… Muaaaaah….

    (ahh…. now I feel better…. Night all…)
    Ever the charmer.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Rebeka! The night is young

    Night night chick x
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (04-07-11), pantieman (10-07-11), sweet rebeka (04-07-11)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Just noticed that we have the same join date too.
    ya couldnt be born on Feb 85'' also or could ya

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    pantieman (10-07-11)

  17. #10

    Default

    good night

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kelly19 For This Useful Post:

    pantieman (10-07-11), sweet rebeka (04-07-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •