Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Name changing

  1. #1
    Kisser Fan Guest

    Default Name changing

    What's the story with escorts changing their name?
    Even the reviews seem to get updated with the name change (although it's not 100% successful)?
    Why do escorts change their name?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisser Fan View Post
    What's the story with escorts changing their name?
    Even the reviews seem to get updated with the name change (although it's not 100% successful)?
    Why do escorts change their name?
    Many reasons. Privacy, Safety, Bad Reviews, just 3 of them.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (03-07-11), Rayden (03-07-11), very shy guy (04-07-11)

  4. #3
    Kisser Fan Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Many reasons. Privacy, Safety, Bad Reviews, just 3 of them.
    Thanks for the post, but would mind explaining what you mean.
    I've seen some name changes in the last few weeks. Nothing else other than the name has changed. Even the reviews have had the name updated. Now don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less that an escort has changed her name, doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm just making a polite enquiry.
    Given that nothing has changed on the profiles except the name, what would be the logic behind this?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisser Fan View Post
    Thanks for the post, but would mind explaining what you mean.
    I've seen some name changes in the last few weeks. Nothing else other than the name has changed. Even the reviews have had the name updated. Now don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less that an escort has changed her name, doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm just making a polite enquiry.
    Given that nothing has changed on the profiles except the name, what would be the logic behind this?
    I think the explanation Heather gave is clear enough. As it is usually for security reasons, we can't give out any details.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    very shy guy (04-07-11)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •