Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nadal v Djokovic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Fair point could do wonders for his career if he won and think he will continue to get to semi finals and finals of the majors but just think having to beat lets say Nadal in the semi and then Djokovic in the final is to much at the moment.
    So do i--i think he needs some luck--ie maybe 1 of the other 3 being injured and 1 being knocked out earlier---but i truly believe if Murray won 1 he wud go on!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    So do i--i think he needs some luck--ie maybe 1 of the other 3 being injured and 1 being knocked out earlier---but i truly believe if Murray won 1 he wud go on!!!!
    They were saying he was born in the wrong era all weekend on BBC. I dont agree yes there are 3 great players ahead of him who are going to take some stopping but if he wants to be a great of the game he needs to beat them. Nadal is 25 and has 10 majors amazing.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

They were saying he was born in the wrong era all weekend on BBC. I dont agree yes there are 3 great players ahead of him who are going to take some stopping but if he wants to be a great of the game he needs to beat them. Nadal is 25 and has 10 majors amazing.
    Again dont totally disagree but I think its more mentality than skill. Murray can beat any of them on his day but he needs a stronger mentality

Reviews

Again dont totally disagree but I think its more mentality than skill. Murray can beat any of them on his day but he needs a stronger mentality
    He can beat all 3 no question there but beating 2 out of the 3 in a major is the question. He was in control against Nadal then hit a stuoid shot and wasnt the same again for the whole match. Agree needs a stronger mentality.
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

He can beat all 3 no question there but beating 2 out of the 3 in a major is the question. He was in control against Nadal then hit a stuoid shot and wasnt the same again for the whole match. Agree needs a stronger mentality.
    Yeah--so agree and I think he would have beat Djockavic in the final

Reviews

Yeah--so agree and I think he would have beat Djockavic in the final
    No disagree there thought the Tennis Djokovic played at times today would have beat anyone.
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

No disagree there thought the Tennis Djokovic played at times today would have beat anyone.
    I dont know--i think the way he played would have suited Murray more!!

Whatever said and done, at the end of the day, Federer, Nadal and Djokovic has won slams. Even Del Potro has won the US Open, Murray= Zero slams....don't think he can win a slam,injuries starting to bug him as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12