Thread: My FANTASY

1. Talking My FANTASY

As i arrive back from a hard days work at the office, i find you fucking some blonde you met on the bus in MY bed! Furious, i shout "damn you, you disgusting pig"! Barely lucid, she is unaware whats going on because you brought her to orgasm as i caught you.
    Within seconds i start concocting a devious plan.
    I tie and bound you both to the bed posts. Now helpless you try making excuses but i won't have any of it. Miss blondie sniggers and i draw a cracking SLAP across her face. "you won't be laughing in a minute" i assure her!
    I go to my secret stash of tools where i pull out my floggers, paddles, whips and torchurous toys.
    "You'll both get what you deserve and you, you whore, wipe that grin off your face".
    First i grasp my leather flogger and start flogging his COCK and BALLS. He screams in pain calling me a "bitch" and a "cunt" but his insults which only drive me to punish him more severely.
    After 10 minutes of constant FLOGGING on his cock and balls, they're red raw. I think to myself...."Hmmm, now it's her turn".
    Still bound, i proceed to untie her as she struggles with all her might but the skinny little whore is no match for me.
    I put her over my knee and start to spank her little ass. "What are you", i ask her? "I don't know" she reluctantly replies. "A dirty little whore" i tell her. "Repeat after me". "I'm a DIRTY little WHORE" as i spank her ass real good. Now also red raw i reach for my paddle and spank her harder and harder until she's SCREAMING with pain. "Please stop" she pleads but i am now ENJOYING it all too much!
    Time to move on i think to myself so i tie her up again.
    "You'll think twice before you cheat on me again you PIG" as i SQUEEZE his balls. He roars with terror as he has no idea what is next in store for them both!
    "OMG. What is the name of god is that" she asks as i roll in my ELECTRO PLAY unit. "That my dear, is going to make you never forget what has happened here today and the consequences of such if it should ever happen again"!
    I attach 2 loops around his cock and balls and apply pads to his nipples with medical tape. For her i have my 6" DILDO which also connects to my unit simultaneously. On it goes and nothing happens as a sigh of relief fills their hopes of my failure but alas, little do they know that i have not regulated the intensity yet!

PART 2 to follow tomorrow:-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Athena For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (01-07-11), dr love (03-07-11)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Athena View Post
    As i arrive back from a hard days work at the office, i find you fucking some blonde you met on the bus in MY bed! Furious, i shout "damn you, you disgusting pig"! Barely lucid, she is unaware whats going on because you brought her to orgasm as i caught you.
    Within seconds i start concocting a devious plan.
    I tie and bound you both to the bed posts. Now helpless you try making excuses but i won't have any of it. Miss blondie sniggers and i draw a cracking SLAP across her face. "you won't be laughing in a minute" i assure her!
    I go to my secret stash of tools where i pull out my floggers, paddles, whips and torchurous toys.
    "You'll both get what you deserve and you, you whore, wipe that grin off your face".
    First i grasp my leather flogger and start flogging his COCK and BALLS. He screams in pain calling me a "bitch" and a "cunt" but his insults which only drive me to punish him more severely.
    After 10 minutes of constant FLOGGING on his cock and balls, they're red raw. I think to myself...."Hmmm, now it's her turn".
    Still bound, i proceed to untie her as she struggles with all her might but the skinny little whore is no match for me.
    I put her over my knee and start to spank her little ass. "What are you", i ask her? "I don't know" she reluctantly replies. "A dirty little whore" i tell her. "Repeat after me". "I'm a DIRTY little WHORE" as i spank her ass real good. Now also red raw i reach for my paddle and spank her harder and harder until she's SCREAMING with pain. "Please stop" she pleads but i am now ENJOYING it all too much!
    Time to move on i think to myself so i tie her up again.
    "You'll think twice before you cheat on me again you PIG" as i SQUEEZE his balls. He roars with terror as he has no idea what is next in store for them both!
    "OMG. What is the name of god is that" she asks as i roll in my ELECTRO PLAY unit. "That my dear, is going to make you never forget what has happened here today and the consequences of such if it should ever happen again"!
    I attach 2 loops around his cock and balls and apply pads to his nipples with medical tape. For her i have my 6" DILDO which also connects to my unit simultaneously. On it goes and nothing happens as a sigh of relief fills their hopes of my failure but alas, little do they know that i have not regulated the intensity yet!

PART 2 to follow tomorrow:-)
    MOANS, screams of pleasure and pain as i ever so slowely turn up the intensity. Bodys gyrating, nipples stiffening as i look on SADISTICALLY. "Please stop" she shouts. "I'll do anything just please stop". I ignore but can't help notice the smug expression on his face as he nearly climaxes to a huge orgasm. I turn it down and ask him, "You've done this before, haven't you"? Snidely he replies, "Once or twice". Then i knew. I would have to push his limits much harder.
    Reaching for the dial I turn up the variant until i hear pleasure turn to pain. "Aaaaggghhhh, my COCK" he yells! Again she bids me to stop but i remain utterly RUTHLESS.
    After 20 minutes of mind-blowing agony i decide, now it's time for my pleasure.
    Both still bound and HELPLESS, i climb on the bed and proceed to smother his face with my slightly larger but perfect buttocks. Pushing my cheeks over his mouth and nose i hear mumble after mumble and gasp after gasp as i allow him to take quick breaths. I notice her sneaking peeks as if she was turned on now. "OVERT your eyes", i order! To no avail she would not stop ogling so i ceased and decided to try her as it would have been my first with a female counterpart.
    I crouch over her and landed my cheeks on her face to discover a huge surprise. My asshole had connected directly with her mouth and she started licking me vigourously. My NIPPLES went hard like a rock and i now was reaping the benefit of supreme pleasure.

Part 3 to follow tomorrow:-)
    Feel free to comment xxx
    (Thanks Bert)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Athena For This Useful Post:

dr love (03-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Great stuff Athena , keep em coming .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Mistress Athena (03-07-11)