Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Goodbye to all the guys

  1. #1

    Default Goodbye to all the guys

    Hi Guys,
    I want to thank all the clients Ive seen over the last 3 years.Also thank you to my regulars for making this last tour a good one.Sorry to all those I couldnt see.

    Also thank you to Pat and the staff at EI for their help in the past.

    I wish you all a long and happy life.

    Love

    Mature Samantha x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Good luck for the future Sam, and sorry to see you go, I wish you all the best.

    I know many ladies who retire from escorting move onto pastures completely new without ever looking back, but if you fancy coming back for a chat as a retired escort any time you'll be more than welcome here.

    Hell, I retired nearly 10 years ago and I'm still here! ;-)

    Pat x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Good luck Sam...

    BTW, so is that ass really yours Patricia????? Can I mingle????
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Good luck Sam...

    BTW, so is that ass really yours Patricia????? Can I mingle????
    I'm afraid that's not my arse... It is a stock photo of how I see my own arse ;-)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Ohhhh Sh****t!!!!
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Pastures????

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Good luck for the future Sam, and sorry to see you go, I wish you all the best.

    I know many ladies who retire from escorting move onto pastures completely new without ever looking back, but if you fancy coming back for a chat as a retired escort any time you'll be more than welcome here.

    Hell, I retired nearly 10 years ago and I'm still here! ;-)

    Pat x
    Mature Sammy ...a dairy farmer??? Naaa.

    I can imagine you ten years ago.Ohh im moving onto pastures anew.God Sweetie, your getting very posh with the words.Next youll be buying rosary beads and praying for my untimely demise.Dont worry though ye shiney little Sweetie.I plan on haunting you forever.


    Fooorrrrevvvverrrrrrrrrr,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Here is the old age pensioners compulsory list............

    Quote Originally Posted by samymature View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I want to thank all the clients Ive seen over the last 3 years.Also thank you to my regulars for making this last tour a good one.Sorry to all those I couldnt see.

    Also thank you to Pat and the staff at EI for their help in the past.

    I wish you all a long and happy life.

    Love

    Mature Samantha x
    (a) apply for free travel.

    (b) learn to cook scones

    (c) Find out what day your pension day is.

    (d) Go to specsavers

    (e) buy incontenance panties

    (f) watch and develope a keen interest in politics

    (g) buy a walking stick with a bit of give in it

    (h) rosary beads

    (i) daily ritual of ministry and prayer

    (j) pray for all you dont like

    (k) pray for all you do like

    (l) hang around in the mid mornings yapping with all the neighbourhood grannies



    Youll be back,look at Michelle.

    old habits never die,youll be back.
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samymature View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I want to thank all the clients Ive seen over the last 3 years.Also thank you to my regulars for making this last tour a good one.Sorry to all those I couldnt see.

    Also thank you to Pat and the staff at EI for their help in the past.

    I wish you all a long and happy life.

    Love

    Mature Samantha x
    Never met ya sam, but i have often read your posts here so I would like to wish you all the best in the future...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •