Thread: Awake at 4.30am

Reviews

Question Awake at 4.30am

Since I can't sleep tonight I thought I'd ask the question that's on my mind.

If women had a choice, do you think they'd choose to have boobs ? And why ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

You have some great preoccupations keeping you awake!!!

I think yes women would choose to have boobs because it gives them power of drooling men.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

Not a great question. Are you proposing there would be a magical intervetion to remove them? At what stage in their lives would this proposition be put to them? In infancy? What would the childs frame of reference be? At puberty? What would the alternative be? Why do you imagine a woman or girl would seek to have this intervention to loose a natural part of their bodies? Why single out that part of the anatomy? Do you imagine the prostect of not having breast preoccupies women and if so why? Why should that be? Theres an implication in your post Banjo that the shape of a girls body is improper somehow. Can you explain your position a little bit more clearly? Sorry to be so literal, your post may have been a whimsical one, I'm just not fully clear what you are proposing to establish.
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Not a great question. Are you proposing there would be a magical intervetion to remove them? At what stage in their lives would this proposition be put to them? In infancy? What would the childs frame of reference be? At puberty? What would the alternative be? Why do you imagine a woman or girl would seek to have this intervention to loose a natural part of their bodies? Why single out that part of the anatomy? Do you imagine the prostect of not having breast preoccupies women and if so why? Why should that be? Theres an implication in your post Banjo that the shape of a girls body is improper somehow. Can you explain your position a little bit more clearly? Sorry to be so literal, your post may have been a whimsical one, I'm just not fully clear what you are proposing to establish.
    Just awake I see, LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Just awake I see, LOL
    yeah i'm a grumpy c**t at this hour.

I feel I raised some valid point however.

Since we are on the subject if men had choice do you think they would choose to have testcles? And why? (Whatever that means)
    Bada Bing!!!