Hello Gentlemens,

My name is Katharina Sade and I come from Germany. Iam 27 years old, and work as a professional Dominatrix. I learnt my professional skills and experiences in one of the best studio in Hamburg.

About my services:

It is my wish and ambition to make your dreams and fantasies come true in our session. For this purpose I make use of the rich options, I have equipped in my studio with. To develop a satisfactory play I rely on you to accurately characterize your affinities and taboos. Perhaps it will make it easier for you when I tell you first about my preferences.

CBT / Cock and Ball Torture:

With special delight I attend your manhood. First I will tie it tautly. After that I will use different practics on it to make you lust-pain suffer until your limit. Your suffer will be recompensed with care.

Nippeltorture:

I also like to tease your nippels with sweet torture and then to soothe the pain with softness. I will curl and pinch them with my claws, let clamps bite into them, squeeze them and care them with my fingertips. Every time when you believe, you can´t stand it any more, I will treat them gently. You will see how much joy you can achieve through you pain.

Spanking / Flagellation:

Beginning with my hands - to warm up your skin – I will prepare you for the diverse hard instruments.
As soft or hard as you can take it from me.
Bastonado: An other passion of mine is to suffer the soles of your feet. This is a fine method to exert flagellation without producing marks. Maybe for your pain you will kiss my feet thankfully?

Wax and Ice therapy:

The play with wax offers many variants. Its depending of the height as I drop the molten wax of your body if you feel only a liquid or blistering heat. I will cool up your body with ice or with my soft finger gently.

Watersports / Golden Champagne:

I love to give my Champagne and its a privilege for you to become it. It can be a prise for you, or I can force you to drink it.

Breath control / Breath reduction:

If you have the special thrill for fighting for air, then you are right by me. With my hands, feets, legs, arms or breasts I will take away your breath. I will look deep into your eyes, as you try to fight for to get some air, and you will ask yourself when will I give back your breath what keeps you alive.

Anal / Strap-on:

I love to own and f*ck your ass with my strap-on while you are laying in front of me, or to take your neck and push you on it. I love it as well to feel you with my finger. My internal massage will drives you so crazy that you will push yourself on my finger. If you are for distension, we can step it up, maybe until fisting.

Bondage:

I love to see you bound and delivered to me so that I can play with your body. Iam also crative if I want you to be fixed somewhere.
Dominance and Superiority:
I enjoy to dominate you, and I like it if you try to test my superiority. But you should never forget that you are in my area and I have all the Power to subdue you.

Trampling / Weight:

I will stand, walk or dance on you with barefoot - high heels, or I can allow you to be my sofa or thron.

Boots and High Heel Erotic:

Would you like to amazed me in high heels or boots? You can s*ck my heels or rub yourself to it. You can also kiss and lick my boots to make them clean.

Foot Erotic:

Iam proud of my beautiful feets. They love to be amazed by you, to get kissed or to get a massage. I like it also if you s*ck my toes. I love to give you pleasure as I place them on your face, or care over your body to stimulate you very directly.

Role Play:

Have you been a bad boy, a lazy schoolboy, an incompetent employee, or an unfaithful husband?
Then you can try to win back your earnest by me as your governess, teacher, boss or wife.

Face sitting / Body sitting:

Give me your face as my throne. I stay with my nice legs over you and you cant await that I start to move down slowly onto your face. I can see you are growing as I get closer, until I sit completly on it. I can use your chest as well as my throne.

Spitting:

Spitting is an all-round practic. I can give it to you as a reward, or it can be the worst humiliation for you. Its also thrilling to give you food or drink this way.

Nylon – Pantyhouse Fetish:

I love nylon stockings and Pantyhouse which straps gently on my legs. Can you imagine the feeling when I cover your face with them? Or to get touched gently with my covered hands?

Clinic / Medical Fetish:

I love to examine a body with all the knowledge and tools which I own. Widening, sounding a body to make lust by exploring the erogenous zones.

Needleplay:

It is a very intensive manner to occupy your body. You will see as I push the Needle through your skin, and how the needlipoint appears finally. With a little bit luck maybe we can see a drop of blood on your skin.
If you want it more seriously, I can scratch your skin with the needlepoint.
But you have to convince me first that you truely want to carry this marks from me on your body.
As moderated manner I can use my Wartenberg-Wheel on you body.

Injections:

Are you dreaming about to have big balls? I love to fill them with saline until they get so big as you wish.
You shold think about it, that it needs about 3-4 days till they get back the original size.

If you want to experince a real professional session, I am happy to give you an appointment!

Mistress Katharina Sade