Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is Carlos Marvado?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Jesus H Christ ! Hiway .....when did you become a mod ?
    Two years this month
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Has he left so? Without a leaving thread? Golly, take note so Doozer. You're next
    if you leave a thread you'll be back within a week with your tail between your legs, you're best leaving without telling anyone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Rayden (30-06-11), samlad (30-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    if you leave a thread you'll be back within a week with your tail between your legs, you're best leaving without telling anyone
    pfffttttt...i lasted almost three weeks once....(it was hell...hell i tell ya...lol)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (30-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

carlos a really great character,intelligent,without the need to curry favour or massage his ego , a man happy in his skin, he said fuck it ,and has the class to do it without drama{ohhh we miss you we love you cyber name}...reality rocks ...this is a very poor second
    a thousand kisses deep..

Carlos is Gone? .... Didn't know that
    He didn't even said good bye :-(
    I think he was Brazilian, Wasn't him?
    Super intelligent fella I use to love his posts ...
    Will be missed xxxx

Reviews

Talking

Thank you to Lucy Chambers for the kind words proving that I was missed by at least one person on E-I.........and to Brother Ric Hardgear of course also. I had a feeling that Horan, the auld mercenary, would attempt to promote himself if he got wind of a moderator vacancy so I kept my departure hushed up.

I have been busy deep behind what Winston Churchill termed the "Iron Curtain". Well the curtain may be gone, but the other delights to be had at my secret location remain. All night for the equivalent of 450 to 600 Euro and 24 hours for between 700 and 900 Euro. Good food and beer too and the weather's been fantastic. I'm just about to make a booking, so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet (Qph please take note).

Whilst out walking in the woods amongst the pine trees, I couldn't help notice but that many pines cones have already started to fall. Unfortunately these are of a very small variety and wouldn't even trouble a virgin let alone cause some of the arse holes here to break stride. The only other downside of this place, is a distinct lack of black ladies to enjoy. Still I can't complain.

Ah yes, in case you're wondering where I am, here's a picture:

Sorry for stretching the screen.......come on mods, get the finger out and correct this for me!

It looks like I will have to stay here for some time longer until I can source the correct size and quality of pine cone. As the motto of Marvado Green Health Care Products (International Division) states: We are always moving upward, inward and outward to fill that special place with joy and leave no hole unplugged.

Now could someone do me a big favour and give Horan a good plugging.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (01-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Thank you to Lucy Chambers for the kind words proving that I was missed by at least one person on E-I.........and to Brother Ric Hardgear of course also. I had a feeling that Horan, the auld mercenary, would attempt to promote himself if he got wind of a moderator vacancy so I kept my departure hushed up.

I have been busy deep behind what Winston Churchill termed the "Iron Curtain". Well the curtain may be gone, but the other delights to be had at my secret location remain. All night for the equivalent of 450 to 600 Euro and 24 hours for between 700 and 900 Euro. Good food and beer too and the weather's been fantastic. I'm just about to make a booking, so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet (Qph please take note).

Whilst out walking in the woods amongst the pine trees, I couldn't help notice but that many pines cones have already started to fall. Unfortunately these are of a very small variety and wouldn't even trouble a virgin let alone cause some of the arse holes here to break stride. The only other downside of this place, is a distinct lack of black ladies to enjoy. Still I can't complain.

Ah yes, in case you're wondering where I am, here's a picture:

Sorry for stretching the screen.......come on mods, get the finger out and correct this for me!

It looks like I will have to stay here for some time longer until I can source the correct size and quality of pine cone. As the motto of Marvado Green Health Care Products (International Division) states: We are always moving upward, inward and outward to fill that special place with joy and leave no hole unplugged.

Now could someone do me a big favour and give Horan a good plugging.
    I think the stretching is rather appropriate given your fascination of the auld 'butt plug'!

Reviews

Ah, Prague - love it.

I wish I had your money Brother Marvado!!!!

Reviews

Hi Carlos it's good to see you around. Of course you were missed. The mod forum isn't the same without your butt plugs Is it true your going on the next series of dragons den with your butt plugs?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Hi Carlos it's good to see you around. Of course you were missed. The mod forum isn't the same without your butt plugs Is it true your going on the next series of dragons den with your butt plugs?
    No X Factor actually..............I've always wanted to shove something up Louis Walsh's arse and from what I've been reading on the on-line version of the Irish Independent, he may enjoy getting his jacksey stuffed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast