Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAmyxxx View Post
    Who thinks James Cork and Joanne shud get a room ! they obviously mad for each other ! Haha... Priceless...

Think they should get married !

Reviews

Just came across this now.... Thanks Lucy, that ol' archive review always goes down well ...

Joanne and I are now happy and living together in Dubai... we have had our disagreements in the past but now we understand each other better. I now go to the gym 9 days a week and have accepted I need anti-ageing creams which I now apply liberally before going to bed. Joanne is now well pleased with my new look which has added to our already mutual love of each other..

We both thank all the well wishers on this thread and now really need to be left alone to get on with our lives...

Thank you all.... sweet kisses

(you are a cow Chambers...)
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 01-07-11 at 00:47.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (01-07-11), Lucy Chambers (02-07-11)

Reviews

Joanne and I are now happy and living together in Dubai...
    JC

I hate laughing at someone else's expense but this thread had me in stitches - and yes, t'was rather bold on Ms Chambers part (but many thanks ucy!).

Glad the combo of gym and cream is working for you!

hd.

Ps - give my kindest regards to Joanne (we need more 2 way reviews like that!).

Blog Entries
    Reviews

lucy loves james ,her brontesque dalliance,rebuffed by d'arcy, has left her in great expectations
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There's a good review by Mr Fussy twas all about floral dresses and suchlike very humorous

lol @ Jimbops review.

Excellent stuff. I hav'nt had such a laugh in quite a while.

why is this review funny as joanne has many plus reveiws or did i miss something

Quote Originally Posted by Donnacha View Post
    why is this review funny as joanne has many plus reveiws or did i miss something
    Erm, it was the rebuttals between James and Joanne. No intended slur on Joanne, personally I think she handled it quite well.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 02-07-11 at 07:40.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Donnacha View Post
    Sorry I can't let this go.

Donnacha, sir, did you read the review of JAMESCORK's visit to Joanne to which Ms. Chambers posted a link? It was a brief review describing a rather unhappy appointment. There was a very eye-catching 100-odd lines of explanantory additional comments included below the review. Said comments are highly amusing (and coming from me who rarely Lol's at ANYTHING thats quite an achievement).

I have great difficulty believeing you managed to miss this rather obvious and crucial element of the review.

Now, sir, I have to ask did you in fact manage to miss this? Or is there perhaps an absence of a funny bone? Or am I missing something?
    Bada Bing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Sorry I can't let this go.

Donnacha, sir, did you read the review of JAMESCORK's visit to Joanne to which Ms. Chambers posted a link? It was a brief review describing a rather unhappy appointment. There was a very eye-catching 100-odd lines of explanantory additional comments included below the review. Said comments are highly amusing (and coming from me who rarely Lol's at ANYTHING thats quite an achievement).

I have great difficulty believeing you managed to miss this rather obvious and crucial element of the review.

Now, sir, I have to ask did you in fact manage to miss this? Or is there perhaps an absence of a funny bone? Or am I missing something?
    I suspect Lincoln, that someone without a funny bone, would find it rather difficult to type, hands would be flying all over the place, LOL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (02-07-11)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast