Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cup Size

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Aha!!! So you're related then. Maybe you're family is originally from Peckham.
    There's more chance that we're related than me and Del Boy, fella... given that they're from your side of the pond.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    We ye whisshed, I'm trying to get someone to agree to anal and I'm trying not to scare potentials off
    If the rumors are true mate, you may ring Audrey Hollander !

Irish Sandra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    That's were I struggle... my maths is awful!!! LOL!

I still weigh in lb's, oz's and stone.
    Us Irish will always love da auld stones n pounds Sam...ha ha ....xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by ausd View Post
    is it me or do some of the ladies advertising not have a clue about their bra cup size? Not the verified pictures but more the awaiting verification pictures with some ladies quoting a D cup and yet the picture clearly looks like and A or B. Anybody else noticed it? I make this observation as a man who appreciates the larger breast.
    According to statistics most woman wear wrong size of bra.The most common mistake is wearing a bra which is too loose around the back.Looking at measurments stated on profiles I think it would be 34 max,not 36,for petite females,If measurments provided are correct.
    I'm not an exception either,after many years finally got it right

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    According to statistics most woman wear wrong size of bra.The most common mistake is wearing a bra which is too loose around the back.Looking at measurments stated on profiles I think it would be 34 max,not 36,for petite females,If measurments provided are correct.
    I'm not an exception either,after many years finally got it right
    Thanks for the comment, if I could ever give you a hand checking please dont hesitate to call me! LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ausd View Post
    is it me or do some of the ladies advertising not have a clue about their bra cup size? Not the verified pictures but more the awaiting verification pictures with some ladies quoting a D cup and yet the picture clearly looks like and A or B. Anybody else noticed it? I make this observation as a man who appreciates the larger breast.
    Sorry to bring it back to the original post, but this is one thing that does bother me - though that obviously speaks volumes about me - I appreciate a certain amount of size difference, but there have been examples of "j" cup girls and other large sizes that just don't comprehend.

That does not make sense!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

The cup size is the same in Europe as here... But looks can be very deceiving. I'm a 34DD (recently bought a 34 E bra in LaShenza), but as I'm tall nobody would guess. And I advertise as a 36C, as that what it "looks" like.
    So these girls might not be lying, just the shape is different maybe, like mine tits are more wide then anything.
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katxxx For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (01-07-11)

Girls are renowned for not wearing the correct size bras. Even different shops will measure you as different sizes. European bra sizes are different to UK sizes, but the girls are no doubt still buying the wrong sizes even so. When younger I wore a 36 B, but was eventually measured as a 34 D. I think you're best to go by the pictures and whether they are fake or real.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sassy Ann For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (01-07-11)

Blog Entries

Yes totally agreed, go with how it looks like.
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast