Thread: morning all manager require for tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking morning all manager require for tomorrow

as work comments require me to be else where tomorrow, the post is now needing a new manager, persons answering to the user name of CITY GENT must apply
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    as work comments require me to be else where tomorrow, the post is now needing a new manager, persons answering to the user name of CITY GENT must apply

Come on people I've had to rescue WTB69's post from right at the bottom of the page (over four hours and not one reply), first you don't answer his good morning posts NOW your not even answering his normal posts!

Come on now make an effort or he will start getting a complex thinking he's invisible or nobody likes him (personally I think it's the latter)

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

3. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (30-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Come on people I've had to rescue WTB69's post from right at the bottom of the page (over four hours and not one reply), first you don't answer his good morning posts NOW your not even answering his normal posts!

Come on now make an effort or he will start getting a complex thinking he's invisible or nobody likes him (personally I think it's the latter)

CG
    god bless you sir, but i think the reason other than my B.O is you sir, are the vic... oh, sorry the man of the moment the E.I. MORNING HELLO MANAGER FOR TOMORROW, well done
    ps bright and early if you do not mind

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (30-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    god bless you sir, but i think the reason other than my B.O is you sir, are the vic... oh, sorry the man of the moment the E.I. MORNING HELLO MANAGER FOR TOMORROW, well done
    ps bright and early if you do not mind
    I'm afraid I have to pass on your very generous offer to start a good morning thread for two reasons 1, I go to bed too early and get up too late. 2, I've PM'd Alec Horan and asked him to start tomorrow's good morning thread as he has a veritable array of words he can exchange for good and morning.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

7. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (30-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I'm afraid I have to pass on your very generous offer to start a good morning thread for two reasons 1, I go to bed too early and get up too late. 2, I've PM'd Alec Horan and asked him to start tomorrow's good morning thread as he has a veritable array of words he can exchange for good and morning.

CG
    well...................oh god does he have a pps number, please say no..........................................

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (30-06-11)