Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves Closing In

I know how you feel mate. I haven't cut out punting completely but I only see very special girls now and usually go for the ones who have special offers or who do quickies etc. I just can't afford to splash out 100-120 a few times a month like I used to be able to do as recently as 2 years ago. Times are tough.

Reviews

join the club, I have not had a bj ,sex nothing in 7 months

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I've been doing my household sums this evening and it's official. I can no longer afford to see any of the lovely ladies.

Between higher mortgage payments, higher fuel prices, general increases in most prices, and my wages being decimated by levies and pension deducations, I am now in the zone where I have little if any excess income. And what little excess I have is being put away in case I get my P45 one of these days.

I'm not gone from the boards, but kicking and screaming I must take an enforced break from punting. I hope it's only temporary, by which I mean a year or two. I'd hate to think my days are completely done. And I hope too that there will be some lovely ladies left by the time I can get back in the saddle again.

Sorry about your forced sabbatical mate but don't abandon the boards as well, your one of the more respected guys on here in my book. Besides you still have the best signature in the history of E-I.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

4. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Banjo (30-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    LOL - good one....

I think most of us struggle to raise the cash we need to enjoy these lovely ladies. I for one have had to cut back but will sooner stop the booze than stop punting!
    in the same boat as you man, its either a punt or a pint. lol the ladies usually win.. ha

Reviews

Sorry to hear that mate.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Sorru to hear that , its a hard habit to give up , i have had ro cut right back too , used to see a girl every forthnight , now i am lucky to see one every six weeks, and its shit when you wait so long and meet a girl who gives a crap service.

Reviews

I think were all in the same boat man if its any consolation at all!

I posted similar thread a month or so back myself...even with the girls lowering prices it doesn't help sadly because the cash is going out on every other bill imaginable!!

I would say I have a punt about every 6-8 weeks now... not much I can do, have a new job coming up soon and its a few extra bob but I have a feeling the tax man is going to get his hands in on it!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kidkool For This Useful Post:

royaler (30-06-11)

Yep, the pennies being counted and the right hand becoming more and more active.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12