Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: punting with your partner

  1. #1

    Default punting with your partner

    Howdy,

    quick question for everyone.

    Has anyone visited an escort as a couple? My missus is eager to try a threesome (lucky me!!) and I just wondered if any lads out there have tried it.

    Do any of the ladies on the forums take couples as clients. I know it says so in your profiles, but do you *really*?

    cheers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Paranoia Dept.
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    be careful - There Be Dragons- no matter how cool your SO is.. once you have two women competing for your attention some very strange things can ( & often do) happen- you may open Pandora's hairy box- expect certain questions afterwards eg. "Did you think she was prettier/sexier/more skilled than me?" etc

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    be careful - There Be Dragons- no matter how cool your SO is.. once you have two women competing for your attention some very strange things can ( & often do) happen- you may open Pandora's hairy box- expect certain questions afterwards eg. "Did you think she was prettier/sexier/more skilled than me?" etc
    Sounds like good advice... Also wondering when your partner wants a threesome are you sure she means MWW maybe she means WMM!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olife View Post
    Howdy,

    quick question for everyone.

    Has anyone visited an escort as a couple? My missus is eager to try a threesome (lucky me!!) and I just wondered if any lads out there have tried it.

    Do any of the ladies on the forums take couples as clients. I know it says so in your profiles, but do you *really*?

    cheers
    Yip.. its quite common bud...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Yes please :P
    Very few couples visit me but I do love when they do

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    medicine man (29-06-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Yes please :P
    Very few couples visit me but I do love when they do
    Only if you promise to let them out of the lift, LOL xx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (30-06-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Only if you promise to let them out of the lift, LOL xx
    OMG doodles (yes I am calling you doodles from now on) wtf have you just put in my head?! Ciara, Amber and me stuck in a lift... *gulp* There goes my heart again...
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    OMG doodles (yes I am calling you doodles from now on) wtf have you just put in my head?! Ciara, Amber and me stuck in a lift... *gulp* There goes my heart again...
    LOL, you need to read about Morph's abusive experience in the lift, it is the stuff of primetime exclusives in years to come!!!!!

  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Yes please :P
    Very few couples visit me but I do love when they do
    I shall remember that for a future encounter
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I have done this once before...was great fun!!

    And yes you are one lucky bastard!!!!

    Quite a few escorts on here have couples visit... so go enjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •