Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unemployed.

Default The Unemployed.

Get off your bleeding arses and get a job and quit complaining and living off welfare you bloody spongers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (28-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Get off your bleeding arses and get a job and quit complaining and living off welfare you bloody spongers.

Your having a philosophical day today Alec.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alec horan View Post
    get off your bleeding arses and get a job and quit complaining and living off welfare you bloody spongers.
    fuck you!! Only if it was that easy ehh, im out all the time looking for jobs and everything all the time, but i dont give up looking i keep my hope up, its prob alright for you cause prob had your parents to pay for collage and everything for you and get a big great job ehh, well let me tell you my friend when your from a family like mine the options aint like that, im out all time looking for jobs and maybe get a life for myself, its assholes like you that think there better than everyone else with your big shiny cars and the lot , lol sorry for the langauge i just had to say something he is calling people like me spongers lol :d maybe its time for you to stop complaining about other people and get on with your own god damn life!!!

Sorry every1 i just had to get this out of my system!! It really pissed me off big time!!

Now im going for some butter to chill out and cool down lol :d

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (28-06-11), comicbookguy (28-06-11), coolbreeze (28-06-11), curvyirishgirl katie (29-06-11), davedrave (28-06-11), doodlebug (28-06-11), europuss (29-06-11), gentelmandave (28-06-11), hitman76 (28-06-11), JAMESCORK (28-06-11), ladiesman217 (28-06-11), Lickerman (29-06-11), madjack (28-06-11), magicalmarker (29-06-11), nobody u know (28-06-11), paul_m (28-06-11), rubberbootlvr (29-06-11), skywalker85 (28-06-11), spearhead (28-06-11), ThomasJ (28-06-11), wanted the best 69 (29-06-11)

Reviews

good man your self mer,this dick is ment to be leaving e-i but he posts every other day,asshole

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (28-06-11), mer (28-06-11), skywalker85 (28-06-11), ThomasJ (28-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Again, tempted to ignore your obviously antagonist rant, but find it impossible, when you are being told you are too old, cost too much, too well educated etc it becomes difficult. When you have considered ending it all the last thing you need is some asshole telling you to stop sponging off the state etc. Think again before you start you puerile rants in future.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

mer (28-06-11), skywalker85 (28-06-11)

I suspect Alec doesn't really care and has decided to make up a random rant just to be controversial

Anyway, I suppose it's interesting for posters like Mer and Doodlebug to share their side of this. Thanks guys

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (28-06-11), mer (28-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I suspect Alec doesn't really care and has decided to make up a random rant just to be controversial

Anyway, I suppose it's interesting for posters like Mer and Doodlebug to share their side of this. Thanks guys
    Apologies for losing my sense of humour, caught me in a bad day, lol Life goes on, and the world is enriched by all sides and points of view.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

mer (28-06-11), samlad (28-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Apologies for losing my sense of humour, caught me in a bad day, lol Life goes on, and the world is enriched by all sides and points of view.

It's ok all low life spongers have no sense of humour

CG

Mods Note! This is an attempt to inject a little light hearted banter.
    Last edited by City Gent; 28-06-11 at 15:45. Reason: To add my Mods note lol

Plato

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    It's ok all low life spongers have no sense of humour

CG
    Now that is good, thanks brought a smile to my face, just in front of my arms trailing beside my head as I am so far back the evolutionary chain!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Now that is good, thanks brought a smile to my face, just in front of my arms trailing beside my head as I am so far back the evolutionary chain!!!!

when you get to the back say hello to Alec for us will you

CG

Plato

17. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (28-06-11)

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast