Thread: Tune of the week!!!!!!!

1. Default Tune of the week!!!!!!!

Do you ever get a tune stuck in your head?

You might of heard it on the radio, in the pub, on a commercial.

Whethers its Indie, RnB, Dubstep, House, Trance, HipHop.. feel free to post away with your favourite tunes that you can get outta your head

It might not even be a tune you actually like, it could be a tune you have heard which is constantly overplayed on the radio or tv, only last week i shamefully heard myself humming to a " take that" song i will not to tell you the name of the track and further my shame

So whats your tune of the week? p.s you can either love it of hate it!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardcore Max1 For This Useful Post:

TomEA (29-06-11)

Louder - Dj Fresh...The song just keeps repeating itself, but in fairness it is an amazing song.

The script - dead man walking ( another one I cant stop humming to myself but also a great song)
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Louder - Dj Fresh...The song just keeps repeating itself, but in fairness it is an amazing song.

The script - dead man walking ( another one I cant stop humming to myself but also a great song)
    The script dead man walking is a gooden.

One i cant get out of my earhole is Chase and Status FT Tiny tempah called "hitz" awesome track.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Max View Post

Whethers its Indie, RnB, Dubstep, House, Trance, HipHop.. feel free to post away with your favourite tunes that you can get outta your head

It might not even be a tune you actually like, it could be a tune you have heard which is constantly overplayed on the radio or tv, only last week i shamefully heard myself humming to a " take that" song i will not to tell you the name of the track and further my shame

I heard this at the weekend on the radio, was stuck in my head last night and didnt no the name or artist, knew i had it on a cd, so had to find it, end up going through bout 30 an eventually found it Then hit 2580 on fone while it was playing, they text back song and artist. great vid to

But love these also, There my tunes of the week that i hav listened to most

Last edited by skywalker85; 29-06-11 at 14:54.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

TomEA (29-06-11)

I'll give you that one, adele - fire to the rain is a good song
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (29-06-11)

9. Thumbs up

Moby "why does my heart feel so bad" absalute classic!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardcore Max1 For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (29-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Max View Post

what the hell are you doing posting here, you're not due out of prison until the 19th July

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

TomEA (29-06-11)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    what the hell are you doing posting here, you're not due out of prison until the 19th July

Prison has its perks

cant stop humming the rift in this the last 2 weeks. such a class tune