Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My name is Alec Horan......and I am an alcoholic.......maybe

Default My name is Alec Horan......and I am an alcoholic.......maybe

..........I think but I'm not sure......... but defo a 'functioning alcoholic'

opinions welcome

so long as it doesn't stop you banging the babes, what's the problem,
    does this explain your J&H personality?
    Last edited by Franken996; 29-06-11 at 02:39.

Reviews

AH

Hope your not being a prick again (see your latest posts) but I'll bite on this one. Are are you an alcoholic - only you can answer. Is drink having an impact on your daily life - personally, professionally, etc.

If so get help.

If not (and if this yet is another wind up thread) ask yourself what have you achieved? Alcohol dependancy is a MAJOR problem in this country and not a joking matter. But, there is help.

For your other issues - suggest a dark room, large bottle of Gin and ...

hd

Well once your functioning whats the harm.............. but maybe you just think your functioning cos your pissed!!!
    They do say it alters one's perceptions and all and all!!!

But on a serious note and you do have issues don't waste your life away without really living and feeling!
    Seek help, their is lots out their and be patient with the process

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

opinions welcome
    Alec

If this is a serious question, I wish you well in seeking help and applaud your first step in admitting you have an alcohol problem.

If however this is another attempt at starting a controversial tiresome thread, then desist, it is one thing to have a go at the unemployed and negative equity, alcoholism however is way too personal and way too serious to be used to wind people up.

For your sake I hope its the second.
    Last edited by doodlebug; 29-06-11 at 07:13.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

opinions welcome
    if you are then here is my suggestion,and it applies only to you, pick up the bottle keep drinking till you pass out, hopefully it will at least keep you from winding people up, also as i see you hours of using EI are early morning, i can only conclude that you are alone ,which does not suprise me ,your postings are of a sad ,bitter,twisted man who seeks to look down on the world through the bottom of an empty glass, you and city gent should take rooms together
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    if you are then here is my suggestion,and it applies only to you, pick up the bottle keep drinking till you pass out, hopefully it will at least keep you from winding people up, also as i see you hours of using EI are early morning, i can only conclude that you are alone ,which does not suprise me ,your postings are of a sad ,bitter,twisted man who seeks to look down on the world through the bottom of an empty glass, you and city gent should take rooms together
    Alec 'might' be an alcoholic, but you definitely are a sad sac and coming over now as a bit of a joke.

CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 29-06-11 at 11:27. Reason: Made the statement a little easier for WTB69 to understand.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

so fucking what?

opinions welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    Cool your jets best!!! I think you have to get his sense of humor...... i do and dont take him seriously!! He makes me giggle

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Cool your jets best!!! I think you have to get his sense of humor...... i do and dont take him seriously!! He makes me giggle
    It is very funny the amount of people he catches in his fly traps

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (29-06-11), Rayden (29-06-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast