Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abused and violated!!!!!!

Reviews

Unhappy Abused and violated!!!!!!

I had an experience last weekend that has left me shaken. I’ve decided to share this on the forum in the hope of getting some moral support.

I had an appointment with a young lady that I had seen before. Past experience should have told me that she was dangerous and unpredictable. However, I managed to convince myself that I would be able to handle her and stay in control.

We had had a nice chat on the PM over the last few days and agreed that we would meet purely to spend time together and for companionship. She had been a little frisky during our previous encounters but she had assured me she would behave herself this time round.

I got to her apartment complex and she buzzed me in the front door. I got into the lift to get up to her floor. However, I never made it out of the lift!!! The saucy minx intercepted me before I could get out at her floor.

Err... to put it bluntly, she took advantage of me sexually!!! Right there in the lift. I was so turned on...I mean embarrassed! Every time the lift stopped at a floor and the doors opened, I prayed that someone would come in and rescue me. But my prayers were to no avail! No one arrived to save me from my ordeal!

And to add insult to injury, after she had had her way with me in the lift, she bundled me off into her apartment for more violation! The likes of which I cannot repeat out of respect to all you decent people out there.

I am still in shock thinking about it now. I don’t think I will ever be the same. Everytime I get into a lift now – I get a stonking boner! It’s been quite embarrassing trying to explain this at work! And to make matters worse, when the lift stops and I here the “ping” – I almost come in my pants!!!

I am in desperate need of help. I suspect there are other brave men here who have also been violated by this insatiable young thing. So I’m hoping you’ll all come forward and we can start a support group.

I suggest we meet in the Clarion Hotel on Thursday night after the M.OT.E meeting (which is a breast appreciation society). Don’t be afraid to share the pain guys! We can all then find a pair of breasts to cry into!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (28-06-11), Franken996 (29-06-11), funlover12 (21-05-12), kelso (28-06-11), ladiesman217 (28-06-11), luana X (28-06-11), mellors (28-06-11), Rodney69 (28-06-11), royaler (28-06-11), English Nina (28-06-11), SexyMiriam (29-06-11), TomEA (29-06-11), wanted the best 69 (29-06-11), westcorklad (28-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I had an experience last weekend that has left me shaken. I’ve decided to share this on the forum in the hope of getting some moral support.

I had an appointment with a young lady that I had seen before. Past experience should have told me that she was dangerous and unpredictable. However, I managed to convince myself that I would be able to handle her and stay in control.

We had had a nice chat on the PM over the last few days and agreed that we would meet purely to spend time together and for companionship. She had been a little frisky during our previous encounters but she had assured me she would behave herself this time round.

I got to her apartment complex and she buzzed me in the front door. I got into the lift to get up to her floor. However, I never made it out of the lift!!! The saucy minx intercepted me before I could get out at her floor.

Err... to put it bluntly, she took advantage of me sexually!!! Right there in the lift. I was so turned on...I mean embarrassed! Every time the lift stopped at a floor and the doors opened, I prayed that someone would come in and rescue me. But my prayers were to no avail! No one arrived to save me from my ordeal!

And to add insult to injury, after she had had her way with me in the lift, she bundled me off into her apartment for more violation! The likes of which I cannot repeat out of respect to all you decent people out there.

I am still in shock thinking about it now. I don’t think I will ever be the same. Everytime I get into a lift now – I get a stonking boner! It’s been quite embarrassing trying to explain this at work! And to make matters worse, when the lift stops and I here the “ping” – I almost come in my pants!!!

I am in desperate need of help. I suspect there are other brave men here who have also been violated by this insatiable young thing. So I’m hoping you’ll all come forward and we can start a support group.

I suggest we meet in the Clarion Hotel on Thursday night after the M.OT.E meeting (which is a breast appreciation society). Don’t be afraid to share the pain guys! We can all then find a pair of breasts to cry into!

WOW you must be shit hot !!!

Nina

xx

Reviews

Jepus cripes if that's what passes for being abused and violated, then handcuff me and throw away the key!!!

Reviews

lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay67

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jay67 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    WOW you must be shit hot !!!

Nina

xx
    No Nina. I'm not hot. The hot one is the lady in question. Insatiable to be exact!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    So who was the lady in question?
    My lips are sealed Wingman. I will be pressing charges, so my lawyer has advised me not to divulge any names in public!

(After a few drinks tonight , it might slip out by accident though!)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jay67 View Post
    lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay67
    I suspect there are other unfortunates and we are going to start support group and sing "kumbaya"!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Jepus cripes if that's what passes for being abused and violated, then handcuff me and throw away the key!!!

Yes LDM. My Psychiatrist has advised me that I need to face my fears in order to overcome the trauma. So I fully intend to meet the said lady again! Brave or what huh?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yes LDM. My Psychiatrist has advised me that I need to face my fears in order to overcome the trauma. So I fully intend to meet the said lady again! Brave or what huh?
    Braver man than me Morph lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I feel for you brother Morph
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-06-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast