Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Abused and violated!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Now I am here to set the record strait (the reason it's taken me so long to do so was had to consult my lawer first)
    I'm a fairly absent minded girl forgetting i had arrangements with the lovely morpheus and i was craving a nice sweet lolly pop to suck on!! So I got dressed to go to the local spar to buy one and as i walked into the lift I bumped into Morpheus but clumsy me tripped and fell to my knees and my mouth just happened to land on his cock :O
    That's my case and I'm sticking to it lol
    To be honest it was probably Morpheus's fault for being in a lift with his cock out. I've heard he does that a lot

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

mellors (29-06-11), Morpheus (29-06-11)

Reviews

Now I am here to set the record strait (the reason it's taken me so long to do so was had to consult my lawer first)
    I'm a fairly absent minded girl forgetting i had arrangements with the lovely morpheus and i was craving a nice sweet lolly pop to suck on!! So I got dressed to go to the local spar to buy one and as i walked into the lift I bumped into Morpheus but clumsy me tripped and fell to my knees and my mouth just happened to land on his cock :O
    If you care to brief me sometime Ciara, I will represent you in relation to the Health & Safety aspects and the obvious trip hazard at the entrance to the lift!!!

Reviews

I definately need to get to Dublin!!!x

Reviews

O.K. I'm glad you've cleared that up Ciara. All is forgiven. I am dropping all charges of assault.

Just make sure that it happens again!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ciara (29-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    To be honest it was probably Morpheus's fault for being in a lift with his cock out. I've heard he does that a lot
    Only when there's a horny minx in the vicinity Dave. Dick acts like a compass - it points in the direction of a saucy fine young thing. It's out of my voluntary (conscious) control, so I deny any responsibility for said actions.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (29-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Only when there's a horny minx in the vicinity Dave. Dick acts like a compass - it points in the direction of a saucy fine young thing. It's out of my voluntary (conscious) control, so I deny any responsibility for said actions.
    Good thing you were there morph to break her fall, hate to think what might have happened had she fallen flat. I am thinking of nominating your for people of the year.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (29-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Thanks Sperminator for your support. I knew I could count on you. You're right, I should stop moaning, brace myself and take it like a man. I'm going back for more!
    Hay morph you dirty dog hahahaha I know you would see the light now all you have to do is get abused in the carpark I challenge you buddy go on I know you can do it.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (30-06-11)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345