Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abused and violated!!!!!!

Reviews

O.K lads! Stop sending me PM's to find out who the lady is! You pervs!! I'm looking for fellow victims not fellow perverts! I've already got into trouble with Benny for posting this in the wrong section! Thick or what - but you must understand I'm suffering from post traumatic stress disorder!

I haven't posted a review because I've already reviewed the said lady on a previous visit - during which time I was blind folded, handcuffed to the bed and sprayed with whipped cream!! Arrgh.. the agony!!!!

Anyway I'm hoping the perpatrator of this heinous crime will stand forward and admit her guilt on the forum!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

If i had to choose between 2 girls who could do such thing to you, i reckon it was either Rebeka or Ciara

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (28-06-11)

Reviews

my money is on ciara ..lol
    Last edited by bert dublin; 28-06-11 at 21:36.
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I had an experience last weekend that has left me shaken. I’ve decided to share this on the forum in the hope of getting some moral support.

I had an appointment with a young lady that I had seen before. Past experience should have told me that she was dangerous and unpredictable. However, I managed to convince myself that I would be able to handle her and stay in control.

We had had a nice chat on the PM over the last few days and agreed that we would meet purely to spend time together and for companionship. She had been a little frisky during our previous encounters but she had assured me she would behave herself this time round.

I got to her apartment complex and she buzzed me in the front door. I got into the lift to get up to her floor. However, I never made it out of the lift!!! The saucy minx intercepted me before I could get out at her floor.

Err... to put it bluntly, she took advantage of me sexually!!! Right there in the lift. I was so turned on...I mean embarrassed! Every time the lift stopped at a floor and the doors opened, I prayed that someone would come in and rescue me. But my prayers were to no avail! No one arrived to save me from my ordeal!

And to add insult to injury, after she had had her way with me in the lift, she bundled me off into her apartment for more violation! The likes of which I cannot repeat out of respect to all you decent people out there.

I am still in shock thinking about it now. I don’t think I will ever be the same. Everytime I get into a lift now – I get a stonking boner! It’s been quite embarrassing trying to explain this at work! And to make matters worse, when the lift stops and I here the “ping” – I almost come in my pants!!!

I am in desperate need of help. I suspect there are other brave men here who have also been violated by this insatiable young thing. So I’m hoping you’ll all come forward and we can start a support group.

I suggest we meet in the Clarion Hotel on Thursday night after the M.OT.E meeting (which is a breast appreciation society). Don’t be afraid to share the pain guys! We can all then find a pair of breasts to cry into!
    Will SHE be in the Clarion Morph - and will we all get a go in the lift???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bert dublin View Post
    Me too, although unfortunately i've not had first hand experience yet
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

O.K lads! Stop sending me PM's to find out who the lady is! You pervs!! I'm looking for fellow victims not fellow perverts! I've already got into trouble with Benny for posting this in the wrong section! Thick or what - but you must understand I'm suffering from post traumatic stress disorder!

I haven't posted a review because I've already reviewed the said lady on a previous visit - during which time I was blind folded, handcuffed to the bed and sprayed with whipped cream!! Arrgh.. the agony!!!!

Anyway I'm hoping the perpatrator of this heinous crime will stand forward and admit her guilt on the forum!
    I think I can safely say we're all hoping for that! Just so we can help you get over your 'ordeal' Morph. lol

Reviews

This sort of thing is unacceptable. Someone should give this lady a good seeing to.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    If i had to choose between 2 girls who could do such thing to you, i reckon it was either Rebeka or Ciara
    Quote Originally Posted by bert dublin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Me too, although unfortunately i've not had first hand experience yet
    I've told you guys I cant' say anything as advised by my lawyer. Last I checked Rebeka is in Belfast and this incident happened in Dublin. Oooops!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Will SHE be in the Clarion Morph - and will we all get a go in the lift???

Err..Royaler, the abuse and violation I suffered at the hands of the said lady in the lift was actually pure ecstasy, to say the least! Being stuck in an elevator with a dozen sweaty, horny men isn't quite my idea of fun!!!!! I might skip the support group meeting so, and just present myself for more abuse at the hands of said lady.

Reviews

I've told you guys I cant' say anything as advised by my lawyer. Last I checked Rebeka is in Belfast and this incident happened in Dublin. Oooops!!
    Morpheus, as the chief superintendent in charge of the abuse division of the E-I police force, I advise you to shush and listen you Benn... I mean your lawyer. lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast