Hello,
My name is Ann, also known as ShySmile or ShyAndRetiring, and I'm voluptuous, mature and intensely passionate.

I'm a sexy, sensual woman who offers body to body massage, DFK, tie and tease, giving and receiving oral, receiving anal - basically a passionate, very, very naughty, tender, loving GFE. NO bareback.

I enjoy the fun, as well as the passionate side, of a liaison. I hope our time together will be filled with erotic tension and passion along with laughter and lust. It will be about us both seducing, tempting and exploring. Are you ready to let go and be open to fleeting intimacy and surrender completely to your carnal side? If so, we can hope to enjoy a memorable experience together.

I will pick up on your mood and desires. However, I'm not psychic, so I really enjoy being given instruction!

Let me know how I fit into your fantasies. I would love to know if I am the object of your desire and how I can live up to your expectations and what you want from an experience like this. Over our time together I want you to achieve multiple peaks of pleasure through stimulating your mind and body and aim to bring you to an intense climax. I hope you leave with a renewed spirit, and I hope to inspire your new fantasies.

Let me know if I am the woman you desire to join you on an exquisite, erotic, intense and inspiring experience.

Ann x