30. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Haye

12 40.00%
  • Wladimir Klitschko

18 60.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Haye will face Wladimir Klitschko

Default David Haye will face Wladimir Klitschko

I'm looking forward to this fight, most anticipated fight of the year and I think its a hard one to decide at the moment, both fighters are sure of themselves (as per usual) but I think Haye may be in for a shock, this fight is going to be one of the hardest for him and he hasnt really went against anyone that has deserved to beat him to date.

Whats your opinions of the fight? Anyone got any other opinions as to who is going to win?

Haye or Klitschko?

Last edited by TomEA; 05-07-11 at 09:51.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

dr love (27-06-11)

Reviews

Apparently Klitschko has knocked out all his sparring partners,Haye will have to pull out all the stops to win this one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

TomEA (27-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Klitschko I think , but they are hyping it up to get the public interested in it .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

TomEA (27-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Klitschko I think , but they are hyping it up to get the public interested in it .: doc
    I know they are, its all too do with money rather than the actual fight for them, but still it will be a good fight i recon, haye hasnt been put up against anyone of this ability and power before so it will be interesting to see if he can pull a few tricks out of his arse
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I know they are, its all too do with money rather than the actual fight for them, but still it will be a good fight i recon, haye hasnt been put up against anyone of this ability and power before so it will be interesting to see if he can pull a few tricks out of his arse
    Agree with you on that Tom , but I think haye is out of his league with this fight tricks or no tricks .: doc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

TomEA (27-06-11)

Reviews

i have been watching the build up and think Klitschko looks very focused and well shock Haye.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

TomEA (27-06-11)

Reviews

I hope Haye. I know he can come across as an arrogant little shit but i think boxing needs someone like that as champion.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

TomEA (27-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Agree with you on that Tom , but I think haye is out of his league with this fight tricks or no tricks .: doc
    Thats why everyones loves him, all of his previous fights have been a walk in the park for him...lets see him walk through this one...i think not! LOL.

If he isnt good at dodgin his cross's he is gna get one of these in the face:
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i have been watching the build up and think Klitschko looks very focused and well shock Haye.
    A pity sky are charging €22 for it .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Thats why everyones loves him, all of his previous fights have been a walk in the park for him...lets see him walk through this one...i think not! LOL.

If he isnt good at dodgin his cross's he is gna get one of these in the face:
    Ouch thank feck I'm not getting in ring with him .: lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast