Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: getting laid

You disturb me kidcool! The sweeping statements are shocking. You also contradict yourself.

Women online don't know what they want. Then they do know what they want (You apparently lol) Which is it?

I know what I want. A funny, kind, caring, attentive, good looking, sensitive man. It's such a shame they already have boyfriends lol
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (24-06-11), SecretaryLover (25-06-11)

u dont need to try that hard in coppers lol
    mind u its getting alot of d4 snobby girls lately

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Been there didn't score lol. But not trying to chat up any women can hardly help
    that may be part of the problem alrite!! im blessed/cursed with better looking friends so im usually wingman...
    i do ageree though, the amount of effort you need to put in to get your end away - and usually crap drunken sex, its just not worth it!! call a number here and have your fun, no strings attached
    i only chase hard these days if im really into the girl

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Barring paying for it, how easy or hard do you think it is to get laid in Ireland? for me personally it's near impossible.
    But, when you're hung like these guys. it's no problem

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    dont get wrong i have taken one for the side every now and then.......ugly mate.......but always been the type of guy to leave it rather than settle for substandard...
    bit like this then ........

CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

I haven't been on the pull with the lads for nearly 3 years but what will make a big difference is confidence. Any lad that is dressed somewhat decently, scrubs himself up and has a bit of balls and confidence about him, can score. The lads I head out with seem to have a serious problem scoring women, basically because they're too hung up on some bird rejecting them and the stick they'll get off the rest of us. Big deal, who honestly gives a shit? To me, that's the mentality you need and eventually, you'll come good.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    It's a massive turn off if you're behaving like a letch. Act like you're not interested and the ladies will be thrown off the scent. Bit of insider info gents.....

One more thing, don't tell her she's got nice eyes. We all know you mean boobs lol
    sooo???????

Reviews

You disturb me kidcool! The sweeping statements are shocking. You also contradict yourself.

Women online don't know what they want. Then they do know what they want (You apparently lol) Which is it?

I know what I want. A funny, kind, caring, attentive, good looking, sensitive man. It's such a shame they already have boyfriends lol
    I just want tits and ass

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    that may be part of the problem alrite!! im blessed/cursed with better looking friends so im usually wingman...
    i do ageree though, the amount of effort you need to put in to get your end away - and usually crap drunken sex, its just not worth it!! call a number here and have your fun, no strings attached
    i only chase hard these days if im really into the girl
    I'm not ugly, I just lack confidence and I cannot take rejection, got a 22 year girl flirting with me recently, which is fun. I'd love to mount her lol. But I don't want to hurt her feelings as you are right alot of girls use sex to find a relationship. Found that out recently when I actually got layed lol, the girl really liked me I did not feel the same as she was left hurt.

Reviews

Hahaha!!

I disturb you??
    hardly sweeping statements, I'm speaking the truth from my own personal experience....

I'm single 5 years and the sad truth is if I have the treat'm mean keep'm keen attitude it works...they want me more!! but when I actually like the girl and try pull out all the stops, trying a little romance and the like... I'm clingy!

So no...it isn't contradictory at all...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kidkool For This Useful Post:

jay67 (25-06-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast