Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: getting laid

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    place full of dogs.....and muckers.....tree trunk calfs......coppers and nurses.......
    ya will still get laid tho...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by livewire View Post
    ya will still get laid tho...
    dont get wrong i have taken one for the side every now and then.......ugly mate.......but always been the type of guy to leave it rather than settle for substandard...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    dont get wrong i have taken one for the side every now and then.......ugly mate.......but always been the type of guy to leave it rather than settle for substandard...
    If they are below your standards just drink more...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to livewire For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (24-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by livewire View Post
    If they are below your standards just drink more...
    You guys are cracking me up , "drink more " , good idea Livewire , " tree trunk calfs" = CANKLES , a deffo turn off alright Notatwork

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Barring paying for it, how easy or hard do you think it is to get laid in Ireland? for me personally it's near impossible.
    Well considering I've the good looks of an ogre... Ya, way passed impossible for me
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

It's a massive turn off if you're behaving like a letch. Act like you're not interested and the ladies will be thrown off the scent. Bit of insider info gents.....

One more thing, don't tell her she's got nice eyes. We all know you mean boobs lol
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (24-06-11), Conrad de Montferrat (24-06-11), Forrest (24-06-11), jimbobbins (24-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    It's a massive turn off if you're behaving like a letch. Act like you're not interested and the ladies will be thrown off the scent. Bit of insider info gents.....

One more thing, don't tell her she's got nice eyes. We all know you mean boobs lol
    I tried that, and I was still a virgin at 25

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (24-06-11), Morpheus (25-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post

Why speak in riddles just say it as it is it may even work

12. The Following User Says Thank You to codd74 For This Useful Post:

kidkool (24-06-11)

Reviews

Women don't know what they want, on here or in a club or work or online....all of the same mentality!!

Saw one thing, mean another... Mean one thing and say the other!!!

I've had great results from getting online women, it reminds of another thread on here yesterday about married women... It basically said Irish girls are prudish and for the most part they very much are!! They see sex as the something to seal the deal of a relationship generally!! Its rare you will meet girls that are up for full on no strings fun... that are up for pretty much anything and will continue to meet you often!!

With online, its more discreet and I generally find most women...of any age have or will do meet up for sex!! if your subtle and tease a bit and drop lines in of a flirty or sexual nature now and then and simply be the gent on the first date..most the time it'll pay off with a bit of fun that night..if not at least by date two

As for clubs, its just full of stuck up bitches these days for the most part... I rarely bother my arse chatting to them coz they just give you attitude back for your troubles!!

My advice would be to try online and just be clever with it
    Last edited by kidkool; 24-06-11 at 18:37.

For me its about quality, yes you could get sex after a nightclub or whatever but usually the sex is crap, quality sex with a hot girl is hard to find,, outside this site that is

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast