Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manners...

Reviews

LDM, did your relative guests even bring a bottle of wine or some cake as a token of their appreciation. I bet not from what you said.

there are more manners on this site, well most of the time anyway, than there is outside.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Or is it that we do indeed grow wiser and more mellow with age?,I think it had a lot to do with the so called illusion of the so called celtic tiger,the more money that was in play the more our values went away,it created a generation that never knew what it was like to be without money,it was going to go on for ever,sadly we have to live in the real world and not one created by Ahern and Cowen.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    LDM, did your relative guests even bring a bottle of wine or some cake as a token of their appreciation. I bet not from what you said.

there are more manners on this site, well most of the time anyway, than there is outside.
    You won your bet. Sadly with the odds being 1:1, you only get your money back Seriously though, I swears I've the maturity of someone well beyond my years. I'm in my early 20's and yet relatives who are well elder than I have the manners of a pig. Cripes! I just wish I could've declared shenanigans against them, but then I risked exposing my E-I life
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

I don't think it is a generation thing. I am of the generation that was brought up with manners, I remember in second year at school during exams, I asked the teacher for an extra sheet of writing paper "please", he shouted to the whole hall, did you hear this, say that again boy...again I said please, he gave me two sheets for saying please. Ha Ha

So rather than lamenting the loss of manners lets use the carrot approach and show those who don't say please and thank you, that there are many benefits to good manners.

Blog Entries

Manner's are easily carried...

Some people of all generation's just forget where they left there manner's which is a bad reflection on them !!!

Nina

xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (24-06-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12