Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Where Everybody gone???

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Where Everybody gone???

    I have so quiet day I'm really boring I don't know maybe weather or sth any suggest? D15 isn't bad location??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    mite b bcos you claim to be really boring..................................just kidding.

    dont think d15 is too bad probably just the sunshine. you will have lots of smelly sweaty dudes calling u later wit big red..........faces
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

    Army Girl (23-06-11)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    mite b bcos you claim to be really boring..................................just kidding.

    dont think d15 is too bad probably just the sunshine. you will have lots of smelly sweaty dudes calling u later wit big red..........faces
    Yeah I'm boring so who wanna give me entertaiment:-)?lol

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Yeah I'm boring so who wanna give me entertaiment:-)?lol
    What type of entertainment you looking for ??
    CBG

    I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    d
    Posts
    113
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    I have so quiet day I'm really boring I don't know maybe weather or sth any suggest? D15 isn't bad location??
    You wont listen to Alan :P I suggest to you remember

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    im sure there is a repeat of top gear on dave or sumtin.................
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al1302s View Post
    You wont listen to Alan :P I suggest to you remember
    Ohh I remember u said about photos I hope aren't bad

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    What type of entertainment you looking for ??
    Adult entertaiment:-)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    d
    Posts
    113
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Ohh I remember u said about photos I hope aren't bad
    I made suggestion x

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Adult entertaiment:-)
    Fancy a game of strip poker, LOL

    x

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    Army Girl (23-06-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •